Only people mentioned by M3thods in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
25 October, 10:42
In response M3thods to his Publication
your words touching my heart, and misting my eyes🤍ty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M3thods @M3thods
25 October, 10:43
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
25 October, 05:22
What a beautiful message for us all💯 ✨️🙏💜🙏✨️
Thank Q Mr. Methods

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
19 October, 12:01
i practice smiling at people and pray it brings a little light into there day

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
18 October, 07:17
thanks M13, followed you on twit. after being cut lost those i followed. was very thankful when you filtered back thru. I'm a nobody but a #. just sending my gratitude for showing up here

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 07:20
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
Pleasure to cross paths with you again, Sadie.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
18 October, 06:56
“You can count the seeds in an apple, but you can't count the apples in a seed. When you teach, you never know how many lives you will influence - you are teaching for eternity” ~ Karen Jensen

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
18 October, 06:25

You’ve already made our home here better mate! 👊🏻

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 06:41
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Feels good man.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
18 October, 05:00

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
18 October, 04:30
yes! ❤️🙏

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
18 October, 04:12
I see you brought the cat.! 😂 good to see @amethystcat on here as well

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 04:14
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Haha sure did. @_EO_ @ifindit are here as well.

Amethyst Cat @AmethystCat
18 October, 04:38
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
💜 @faith . It's good to be here! 💜

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
18 October, 04:02
You not promised tomorrow. Don't leave things unsaid, say I love you often. Just be a good human.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
18 October, 03:59
💖🕊💯

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
18 October, 03:54

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
18 October, 03:49
I try to be kind to everybody and will continue to do so, until they attack me. Then I just walk away..👍

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 04:00
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Can be easier said than done, however good on you for knowing when to walk away.

Dahlia Rules @Dahlia_Rules
18 October, 03:49
love this

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
18 October, 03:45
Agreed but preaching to the choir on AU
#FamilyIsEverything here

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
18 October, 03:44
Agreed but preaching to the choir on AU
#FamilyIsEverything

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
18 October, 03:36

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 October, 03:35
😇I apologize from the get go, you may see duplicates of your posts as I repost them! I am thankful that you are on AU now! I hope you don't mind, I like your messages and it is the reason I repost them!!!

M3thods @M3thods
18 October, 03:41
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Do your thing, fren.