Life Is Good @CAJOCO
17 October, 02:58
Would like to hear of experiences using Ivermectin. I have had post nasal drip and a cough for 2 months. I have also had low oxygen levels lingering in the low 90s for a couple weeks. My doc assumes covid but I wont get tested. i have had about once a week low grade fever, chills then sweats. most concern is low oxygen. chest Xray, d-dimer and ekg all normal. Just can’t shake the cough and nasal drip. Been taking Mucinex and finished zpac on sat. Picking up ivermectin today although my doc is unaware so just hoping for others experiences using it. i take all things natural and have tried everything.

Anyone else been having similar symptoms? Any side effects from Ivermectin?

Thanks in advance!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
I made my own HCQ at home (recipe on 2nd pic) I did take Ivermectin once every couple of weeks ...no side effects, it is a plant (fungus) so the Big Pharma couldn't patent it ..that is why it was not available in the US. I have always taken oil of oregano (Gaia brand -organic capsules) 2x daily if i felt a cold, respiratory, sinus issues coming on.

Parasites cause disease. A parasite is an organism that lives on a host, be it animals (beef) people, and most living things. In humans we were brainwashed to eat poor diets (lack of organic green veggies & fruit) and ingesting MEAT was used to purposely make us ill.

Even President Trump has remarked:
"Ivermectin kills parasites. Almost all disease is parasites."

* 4 pictures

God bless 💓
08:29 PM - Oct 17, 2022
In response Life Is Good to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
19 October, 09:10
In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
18 October, 06:24
do you know where we can find a good protocol on how much ivermectin to take how often? I’ve got 12 mg caps coming, I was thinking of taking one every three days. Do you think that’s slow enough or should I spread it out a few more days?

Only Organics @Organic
18 October, 09:37
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
where did you order them from?

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
17 October, 08:39
Great info. Thank you. 😬