Life Is Good @CAJOCO
17 October, 02:58
Would like to hear of experiences using Ivermectin. I have had post nasal drip and a cough for 2 months. I have also had low oxygen levels lingering in the low 90s for a couple weeks. My doc assumes covid but I wont get tested. i have had about once a week low grade fever, chills then sweats. most concern is low oxygen. chest Xray, d-dimer and ekg all normal. Just can’t shake the cough and nasal drip. Been taking Mucinex and finished zpac on sat. Picking up ivermectin today although my doc is unaware so just hoping for others experiences using it. i take all things natural and have tried everything.

Anyone else been having similar symptoms? Any side effects from Ivermectin?

Thanks in advance!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt @Kfed71
People who want to learn sbout ivermectin need to join. The Dirt Road Discussion channel on Telegram. live chats Sunday and Wednesday evenings. Yesterdays chat was 3 hrs of testamonials from people who are taking it for various illnesses. we are speaking of the horse wormer type of ivermectin. Every chat is recorded and can be listened to found in the music files on Danny’s main page.
04:04 PM - Oct 17, 2022
In response Life Is Good to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kfed71 in this post can reply
Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
17 October, 08:10
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
It was such a good show on Sunday with the testimonials!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Life Is Good @CAJOCO
17 October, 07:52
Interesting. I was on telegram but got off.

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
17 October, 08:13
I so agree with this! If anything just listen to the most recent chat! You will feel so much more comfortable with taking the ivermectin! Real people’s stories are very inspiring!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
18 October, 02:04
There’s a lot of noise on Telegram but there are some decent channels to follow.

Rena Charboneau @Rena
17 October, 06:05
i follow Danny. ive been taking for over 7. months. last 3 months on matainance protocol. everyday i feel better.