Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
21 October, 10:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
@boxoffrogs :e/Within-You-Without-You-George-Harrison-Beatles:2?r=27mY1N7cdRierKibUsTZAbeTME57tLQ4" target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://odysee.com/boxoff...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rat Pack @Rat17Pack
18 October, 03:44
I read awhile back that Alaska will go back to Russia, Canada, Mexico, NZ and Australia will become part of the US. Old terrotories of Persia, Turkey will unite.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
17 October, 07:06
he wants Alaska folks

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
17 October, 04:53
any country that loves freedom, God, ice hockey and vodka is a good place to unify with in my book.

God Wins @Nous
17 October, 04:42
It's ALL coming down!!!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
17 October, 04:22
Ooh Ooh..ask Canada ask Canada..

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
17 October, 03:07

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
17 October, 03:03
#WeThePeople want our #Godgiven #Sovereignty
We were born tp be free as eagles 🦅 🤜💥🤛⚡️🐸✨️
#USA 🇺🇸 USA 🇺🇸 #USA 🇺🇸

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
17 October, 02:26
Was waiting for this happen. DC has no concept how fed-up Americans have become. If President Trump does not return to active duty, many states will commence succession. (Texas also filed).

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
17 October, 01:55
Oh, here it come
Well, train, train, take me on out of this town
Train, train, Lord, take me on out of this town
Well, that woman I'm in love with, Lord, she's Memphis bound
Well, leavin' here, I'm just a raggedy hobo
Lord, I'm leaving here, I'm just a raggedy hobo
Well, that woman I'm in love with, Lord, she's got to go
Well, goodbye pretty mama, get yourself a money man
Goodbye, pretty mama, Lord, get yourself a money man
You take that midnight train to Memphis
Lord, leave if you can
Oh, take that midnight train to Memphis
Lord, leave if you can
Oh, take that train, baby

Written by: Rick Medlocke

Album: Strikes
8th Track
Strikes is the third studio album by the American Southern rock band Blackfoot. It was released on March 7, 1979 through Atco Records. Recording sessions took place at Subterranean Studios in Ann Arbor, at Sound Suite Studios in Detroit, and at Bee Jay Studios in Orlando.
https://youtu.be/f6zguS1z2...
Blackfoot Train Train - YouTube

Train, TrainBlackfootOh, here it comeWell, train, train, take me on out of this townTrain, train, Lord, take me on out of this townWell, that woman I'm in lo...

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
17 October, 02:33
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
🙂 Love this - great video. Says a lot! What happened to my country ? t/y

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
17 October, 01:53
Dude knows nothing about the US. Texans have talked about seceding since before I was born. But has it happened? No and probably the only state that could really make it if they did. NH though? They don’t have the infrastructure to be independent. This dude needs to quit talking about stuff he doesn’t know anything about. zjust stirring the pot.

reaper myer @reapermyer
18 October, 04:06
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Texas did that already from 1836-46

reaper myer @reapermyer
18 October, 04:26
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
mexico would takev texas back if texas went solo...........one might say they already run texas as we speak

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
17 October, 12:51
I will no be becoming a Russian. I bleed red,white and blue. I will fight for America, as an AMERICAN.

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 October, 12:45
We are in the midst of our 2nd Revolutionary War. Rebirthing our nation as a Constitutional Republic back to its original foundation.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
17 October, 12:40
Remove Biden, and problem solved!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
17 October, 12:16
All I am gonna say is two words "New Republic"

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
17 October, 12:15
My understanding IS EVERY STATE WILL run their own affairs & the military will run the country. Just my 11 cents.

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
17 October, 12:13
Well that escalated quickly! 🔥🔥🔥🙌

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 October, 12:05
Good morning Vincent!
What did I miss?

Grandson Day yesterday!

If we were not coming up on such a time that would be funny.

Texas has already spoken of this as well if we cant get to justice.
Sad day in America when Russia is doing more for our freedom than our own corrupt govt.

We are not going to allow that to happen in America.
We will unite against all these evils and drive them out.

Am I for Putin, no but his cause to destroy the Kazarian Nazi cabal is ours as well.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
17 October, 12:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Going through a lot of wealthy neighborhoods here in N.Texas and seeing a lot of BETO signs in yards, it looks like we need a 💩 show for midterms OR BETO needs to turn into a Biden to slap the stupid out of folks. Either way, we still have a marathon to finish.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
17 October, 11:59
Here I go sharing this video again. Coming to you from 1984 for the folks in the back of the room.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov's warning to America (1984) - YouTube

FREEDOM apparel: https://offensivefreedom.com/

memes matter @NoComment
17 October, 04:13
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
Yuri confirmed alot for me sum 15 years ago, Thank You Yuri, see ya on AnonIsland:)

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
18 October, 10:34
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
This is just a portion of the larger interview which is well worth watching. He says Russia will conquer the West without even firing a shot.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
17 October, 11:52
I lean more toward kicking out a few states. Unfortunately I live in one of the states I would kick out!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 October, 11:46
Think psychiatrists have something in their bag of tricks for that?

Trish Brennan @tobreor
17 October, 12:14
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only another pill

Victor This Guy @This_guy
17 October, 11:31
No! Divisive tactics by caballers. Weaken America, change our focus, multiply our problems, and destroy from within. Maybe its just to draw out more traitors....who knows.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
17 October, 11:17
lol go NH. first to revolt as usual.

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
17 October, 11:10
Patriots will keep USA in tack.. Nothing changes American the Beautiful 💥

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
17 October, 11:08

Water Mark @Watermark
17 October, 11:06
Its an interesting question.

The blogger performs a subterfuge by conflating the desire to secede from the US as a desire to join Russia. This is an entirely different question and seems to be designed as a narrative trap.

I suspect that most of the US citizens who wish to secede from USA would want to start their new government with the original US Constitution, rephrase the Bill of Rights with unambiguous protective language, and make it harder for the Judiciary to legislate.

BTW - No way does 80% of NH feel this way. Perhaps 80% of Keene, where the Free State Project centers around, but most of the NH population is on the southern border next to MA who trend liberal blue. (The MA 'refugees', who are escaping high taxes and woke policies, then vote democrat and bring in the same crap they tried to escape from.)

Ange Love @LoveM
17 October, 11:06
That would be a path to another civil war and thinking this is ds driven for more division.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
17 October, 11:05
If any of the US states manage to secede then we may well wind up like the middle east and Ukraine. We cannot allow a foothold of other nations to be inside of our borders or it can become a stronghold.
We must remain united.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
17 October, 12:06
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
States don't get to secede but the people will be free to relocate wherever they can.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
17 October, 11:05
This on the heels of Blinken & Mx Pres discussing the
division of the US, north to Canada, South to Mx &
comprising a New World Order 'Region' .

Ted Cruz asked Blinken who he worked for...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 October, 11:04
interdasting