Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Not Important @Notimportant
18 October, 10:24
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
i used "iodine tincture" from any a local drug store . not the big bottle, the tiny one. i use on all animal wounds...same iodine tincture grandma used on all of us grandkids for cuts & wounds....i will never understand why everyone got away from using what our grandparents used. works great ...apply every other day & wounds heal up fast. hugs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 October, 04:12
Do you have silver spray?

This is worth having I got it for my pupper. I spray it in her water and its great for any cuts, can even spray it in eyes, up nose.........silver is GREAT!!!

If not I would use Hydrogen Peroxide too, then keep an eye on it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
18 October, 03:52
coconutoil after cleaning it with salt water i would do,uff!! puppy!!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 October, 08:18
Poor little pupper. 🥺
MMS
5 drops of mineral solution/5 drops activator
Mixed in 1 oz of distilled H2O.
Spray 2X per day.
Most effective to make a new solution each day.
Or
DMSO applied topically several times per day.

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
17 October, 02:54
Hydrogen peroxide and Neosporin if it was mine

suZy Connolly @suZq14
17 October, 01:35
never use tea tree oil on dogs, Lavender or frankincense oil mixed with a carrier oil such as almond oil, 1 drop to 1 ml, or 3% hydrogen peroxide food grade, or boil water in kettle leave it to go tepid then mix 100ml to 5mg/teaspoon of Salt, preferably himalayan salt.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
17 October, 12:46
my daughter's used hydrogen peroxide on her dog and seemed to work ok.

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
17 October, 12:25
Puncture would are the worse. I would at the lease cleanse it with hydrogen peroxide to get the germs out before the skin seals up.

kolibri @kolibri
17 October, 11:39
Just read about this last week...

https://draxe.com/pet-heal...

Make a soothing paste of slippery elm powder (mix the powder with cold water) as a poultice for hot spots, insect burns, rashes, scratches, ulcerated areas or other shallow wounds. Smear onto the wound and allow it to dry. Native Americans used slippery elm bark to stop bleeding. It forms a natural “bandage” that can be left in place for several hours — if you can convince your dog to leave it alone! Just moisten with water to remove it.

Awake Now @Awakenow
17 October, 11:36
Mild soap and water. Just keep it clean.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
17 October, 11:29
Dogs are pretty resilent.
Can the pup lick it?
That would clean it a bit. Maybe some collidal silver if it looks infected but I’m like the dad from My Big Fat Greek wedding with that stuff

Soul Shine @soulshine
17 October, 03:24
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
HA! Kindred Spirit. I say the exact same thing about myself and colloidal silver.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
17 October, 11:20
I also use black seed oil (and could possibly also try a bit of bentonite clay), ive used black seed oil on dogs, quail and chickens with good results. One of our pups had a serious bite on its face, no vet was available, very swollen, he looked like a boxer after 15 rounds, colloidal silver and black seed oil and you would never know it even happened. I like the vitamin c idea as well. 💕

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
17 October, 10:59
Last time my boy got bit, I made a salve of honey, and coconut oil with a dash of Niacin. Worked amazingly. I'd also suggest adding a small amount of vitamin c to puppy's food. Vit-c Is needed for tissue generation (low c is the biggest causative factor in arthritis), nearly every mammal with the exception of humans makes their own C. Increasing in times of need. I personally believe that adding a small amount to the feed will be a help. Small 50-100mg with food, too much C can cause a quick bowel.
Good luck, but don't worry dogs have an absolutely amazing "healing factor" to use the comic vernacular.
Here's some extra love to can give to Puppers. 💋💋💋🌈⚾💗💖💖
and for when pup's feeling better
https://princesspinkygirl....

17 October, 10:57
I use colloidal silver, I put in a spray bottle. Tea tree is not good for dogs from what i hear. Also have used sole water (salt water).

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
17 October, 01:00
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
I came to say the same thing, colloidal silver 💯✅️ in a spray bottle, works fantastically well!

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
17 October, 10:53
Soap and Water is recommended along with an antibiotic from your vet. Tea tree oil in it's concentrated form is toxic to dogs and cats

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
17 October, 10:51
Wash it a few times a day with salty water, if its looking gross try Manuka Honey

Auxtina 2014 @Stellabells2014
17 October, 10:47
Tea tree oil in pure form is very toxic and can be lethal for dogs and cats. Just clean it very well with antibacterial soap and then leave it be.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
17 October, 10:37
bag balm.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 October, 10:35
hydrogen peroxide it will hurt three seconds and then leave it alone

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
17 October, 10:16
neosporin works but they will probably lock it off so probably ok the leave it be unless its deep and needs stiches.

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Constitution Bird @ConstitutionBird
17 October, 10:00
Worked at a veterinarian for quite a few years at this point. Can reccomend to put some triple antibiotic, or any other type of anti-bacterial ointment/cream/oil. Just make sure any oul you use is not toxic. Also worth flushing the would at least once a day with clean, ideally sterile water. I do not reccomend hydrogen peroxide, as it’ll slow down the healing process. Leave the wound open and monitor for increase in redness, swelling, or discharge. Feel free to DM me if yoy have any other questions.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
17 October, 09:55
yes but I guarantee that your pup will not like the smell. i use oils on my dogs all the time. tea tree is good for them on the skin

Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
17 October, 09:50
The anti bacterial power of dog saliva is hard to beat but if she or a sibling dog can't reach it I would go with a mild antiseptic to clean and Neosporin.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
17 October, 09:47
Lavender oil, if you have it
It's an antiseptic & it helps things to heal faster & cleaner

Lily B.... @LilyB
Collaidol Silver

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
17 October, 09:46
strong Black tea anda dab of honey

17 October, 10:59
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
drops from a wet black tea bag work wonders on eye issues, been using it for years 💕

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
This stuff is amazing! I know you can get the ones they have for humans at Walgreens or other pharmacys usually, but I’m not sure about the one for pets.

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
17 October, 09:44
Tee tree oil will burn like hell. I think the snout will heal quickly if left alone, but I know nothin' 😔