Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 October, 06:34
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
nukety nukety nuke .🍿✅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 October, 06:46
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
😂 lol! 🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (UnicornRider369) can see their posts

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 October, 01:25
Ill take whatever is most entertaining ☺️😄

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 October, 04:11
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Step aside Occam's Razor,
meet Elon's Razor.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
17 October, 01:14
This is exactly what the Deep State is starting to fight like. They know the walls are moving in around them & they will use any tactic for survivsl.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 October, 01:22
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
17 October, 10:33
The other hidden Factoid is that NATO has been
in Ukraine, guiding & participating in the +8yrs
of attacks on the 4 states he liberated... just
because they spoke Russian, they were to be
Genocided.

Putin knows they've been there since ObamaSoro's
NaziWO stole Ukraine from their elected Pres.

He's surgically striking NaziWO targets NOT
civilians.

LeLe John @Grace1125
17 October, 09:40
this is really starting to irk me, i thought ukraine was a biolab slave state and russia is on the good guy side. this tiny ass country is gonna cause a war? thought we Have been in WW3 for a ehile now. not to mention all the staged movie type stuff we are seeing with ukraine. given that most of us know, the more you focus on something the more chance it can manifest. so wtf? can someone please help explain. oh yeah and my children are still being kept illegally frim me being used as pawns for being a whistleblower about Human Trafficking. who helps me and my kids in this mess? WHEN does this end???