Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
16 October, 11:29
I've seen so many people suffering from cancer as of late.
I am going to throw some posts up that may be helpful in some way.
Remember...the DS makes Billions, if not Trillions off of cancer and Silenced/supressed many things and people to continue making money from it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
To keep cancer at bay means killing parasites AND the biofilms that protect them. This is why they say they can do nothing for stage 4. Allopathy doesn't know how to get past the biofilms that become well formed at that stage. God/Mother Nature does.

Cancers can not survive in 7.2 PH alkaline and oxygenated tissues.

The biofilms a what you want to eliminate, the immune system will do the rest better.

Celery Juice alone works.

There are formulas out there you can buy (biocides) and if into natural foods and if not a fan of celery, Dan the Life Regenerator, who is also a Trump supporter and Patriot, took a lot of grief online for saying so, has a great juicing recipe- He is highly censored and has to watch what he says.
HOW TO DISSOLVE MUCUS, BIOFILMS AND KILL PARASITES - YouTube

PURADYME ENZYMES: http://lddy.no/afi3MY WEBSITE: http://www.regenerateyourlife.orgCLEAN CHLORELLA AND SPIRULINA: http://bit.ly/2kzYvMfCONSULTATIONS $234: htt...

01:26 AM - Oct 17, 2022
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
17 October, 11:40
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I'm having such terrible digestive tract issues, I need to do something, and fast. I love juices. I'm not supposed to drink grapefruit juice because of my BP meds, but frankly, I need to take myself off at least one of them. When he started dragging out all the bottles, he lost me, because I know they will be expensive, and we are on a fixed income.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 October, 03:18
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Chemo is more expensive and kills. Your pick.

He gave flexibility with the protocols; ANY citrus works. He has videos for using celery juice instead which may be easier on your stomach.

"The Bottles" -

He suggested taking enzymes for support. Our body makes less as we age.

He suggested taking Probiotics which are essential for a healthy gut microbiome. Your prescription meds destroy them in the gut. I would find a way to invest in those, especially if your gut is wrecked.

He brought out the essential oils- organic is even cleaner than food grade. To ingest them-do research.

He brought up using oregano oil as a top parasite destroyer and suggested adding a drop to a glass of juice. Oregano you can grow in your kitchen, add it fresh to meals. The Essential oil is cheap enough.

He suggested zeolites to mop up metals released as the mucous gets broken up.

Investing in our health pays back, Natural has 0 side effects and is more affordable than Pharma poisons. 🙏💛

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 October, 10:13
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Maybe if your gut issues are that bad, the one thing to start with is the Oxy-Powder he recommended. It is a great product from Global Healing Center.

Then start with the probiotics and celery juicing.

Follow with adding zeolites or clay -bentonite clay is affordable, For you, I would do the clay or activated charcoal even.

And if acid reflux type wrecked, that's just backed up system- the oxy powder will address that.

When the system is clogged H-Pylori thrives in the stomach exacerbating acid reflux.

Mastic Gum ( affordable ) 1 in the morning and I at night for a month brings peace and calm to the stomach. Relief in a day or 2 but keep taking.

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
17 October, 11:37
He speaks truth,and High Vibes.
Getting healthy and helping others is a Creative Journey in itsself.
It is also an euphoric Journey .......Our Temple is so Divine!💙

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 October, 03:30
In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication
That was a sweet comment. His vibes are really high.

I agree, our body is the temple.

I believe when it's clean and pure Christ and God dwell within it and better guide us. We should treat it as a sacred vessel👍🙏💛

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
17 October, 11:28
Dan is the best fruitarian eva! I always wanted to go to the Woodstock Fruit Festival and meet this high vibin crew.🍉🍋🥒💥

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 October, 03:28
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
He eats veggies too-, loves nuts, cocos and Seeds- big on hardy salads.👍

He is user-friendly as he is nonjudgmental. He tells his stories of when he used to be in professional weight lifting, took steroids, and wrecked himself. That is how he got into this- the recovery. 👍

I am on top of the whos who and yes, he is up there- just a wealth of knowledge about maintaining stellar well-being.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
17 October, 11:23
❤️.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
17 October, 09:42
fasting for 2 weeks breaks through with advanced autophaugy

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 October, 02:52
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
👍That's the next level. Dan in the video did a 40-day water fast.
He has videos covering it.

And then there a those who have activated their ability to be nourished by prana and are another story, that's next-next level.

Kirby De Lanerolleis is a wealth of knowledge on autophagy. I found him around the same time I found Dan. He is the next-next level I mentioned, though I think he did go back to eating a bit, mostly for experimenting. He picked apart the Bible looking for instructions related to all of this.

Kat Summers @KatSummers
17 October, 07:16
Thank you so much for this. Very interesting!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 October, 02:43
In response Kat Summers to his Publication
You a very welcome. His videos teach everything we should have been taught about how our bodies work and how to ca for them when we were children.

Better late than never he has a decade's worth of solid videos. In the early days, he was in trouble for putting out the truth of all this. He remains good enough at knowing what can be said and how to say it to get the good good out there.

I think censorship on how to heal naturally is right up there with top crimes against humanity.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
17 October, 08:44
In response private account to his Publication

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 October, 02:39
In response private account to his Publication
Yes SOOO Many, hundreds of God's creations can remove cancer. Let's keep putting them all out there until all anons turn to God's green earth instead of the medical mafias' sorcery poisons.

I grow my own dandylions and am actually drinking a green juice right now with Dandelion, Spinach, parsley, cucumber, celery, green apple, sea asparagus, and ginger. Boom, what a charge of life force energy!!!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
17 October, 03:50
Thank you -- Good source of info! 😀

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 October, 04:12
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Glad to know you appreciate it!🙏💛

memes matter @NoComment
17 October, 03:12
there is no such thing as cancer but parasittes and its easy to rid, no hocus pokus like [they] say

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 October, 03:40
In response memes matter to her Publication
His 30-minute video is LOADED with how it all works! I hope and pray anons learn how to manage vital well-being so they can avoid pain and suffering and not have to further the suffering in the hands of the Medial Mafia.

I hope everyone watches this and gets inspired to uplevel.

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
17 October, 11:40
In response memes matter to her Publication
No disease can exist in an Akaline Body...Cancer is nothing more than a cry from the Temple ......Heal Me!💙

Every Time @soTELLme533
17 October, 03:09
This is wonderful information. May God bless you!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 October, 03:37
In response Every Time to her Publication
He is a wealth of top-level health information and I find his off-the-hip honest delivery so refreshing and funny. Glad you liked it. His videos made during his time in Kauai are the best for massive data dumps. I've learned so much while laughing through the years, found him in 2013.

I think the mask mandate got the best of him and he left for Arizona and is training to get lost in the wilderness of Montana if/when it goes down. Quite a character and life saver for many.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
17 October, 02:03
Thank you for this! Very important to know how to heal ourselves and keep a good terrain.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
17 October, 01:55
Exactly.

Cancer can not survive in any kind of basic state.
Needs sugars and acids to thrive