David Treciak @scifiwriter
I decided 3 months ago that the white hats already won the war, but the movie will continue until the switch gets flipped. The MSM had assets seized and employees arrested, but continue to support the fake movie narrative. The deep state is gone, but since the movie needs villains to keep us on our toes, we're told it still poses a threat. But if you've seen videos of an empty FBI building then you know Trump took care of the corrupt agency just like he promised. And after Gina Haspel was captured in Frankfort, Germany, she turned on her former employer and helped take it down. Congress hasn't been in session for over a year. The remaining members of congress, those who weren't arrested, were taken off the payroll last summer.
If we knew the war was won but the military continued to control the country, people would become anxious and depressed about the future. So the movie keeps us distracted while the infrastructure of the new American Constitutional Republic gets put in place.
06:57 AM - Oct 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
Debra ... @WelcomeHome
16 October, 09:09
In response David Treciak to his Publication
👏👏👏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
16 October, 08:27
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I want to buy into that thought. I cannot believe if they (WH) start a new type of government that they would do so in DC as DC is not even part of this country.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
16 October, 09:37
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
From what I've heard, they're not. The new FBI HQ is under construction in Huntsville, AL, a deep red state,which ensures the facility will be surrounded by patriotic citizens instead of loony leftists. The design follows that of the CIA's Langley campus, with training facilities and buildings dedicated to high tech investigation resources. I've heard Treasury is building their building in either Texas or Alabama.
With its history of Satanic symbols and child trafficking tunnels, I'm certain DC will be repurposed or flooded back into the swamp it used to be.