Mitch Whiteley @MrUgly
So I'm at a point where I really don't know what to believe.
Everything I have found is on the internet, so there in lies the problem. What we see may not be the truth, what we see may be the problem. I think what we have truly lost is our forefathers, and mothers teaching us the history as they remember it. Most of the survivors from 100 years ago have not bewen interviewed. My Mother, who is 86 has been fully programmed to believe the shit the government propogates, and everything doctors and lawyers tell her. Seeing through what has been programmed into every living manis a hard thing to accomplish.
I knew at an early age something was not right with the world, living in Colombia I questioned the Catholic religion, forcing the people in poverty to give up 25-50% of their wages to the church, watching them crawl up Monsorate trails on their knees to beg forgiveness for sins they may or may not have comitted.
I really can't believe God would want mankind to live this way and
01:11 AM - Oct 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by MrUgly in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mitch Whiteley, click on at the bottom under it