Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 October, 10:05
Maybe we are being tested to see if we blindly follow... but loyalty is never a bad quality.

It's good to consider all possibilities/scenarios. The scenario is like the hub of a wheel and the possibilities are all the spokes that stick out of that hub...there are many!

We've been taught to question everything, do our own research, and use discernment, but sometimes in the fog of war, it's difficult to do.
Plus, there is always information put out to confuse or make us/you question things....try not to give in. When things seem slow or if you've been 'awake' for a long time now, it's easy to overthink it. None of us know the full truth yet, but I do hope (and believe) we get it in the end/beginning.

All we/you can do is trust our/your gut, and not let others influence what we/you FEEL and know to be true. As hard as it may be,..one step at a time with hope and faith.

Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
I have heard intelligence being described as being able to hold two opposing views in your head at the same time. This whole thing feels like a realness test. VK might be a very inspiring cia agent we don't know you know?
10:24 AM - Oct 15, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by thegoldenass in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 11:59
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
If it makes you feel better they took back the CIA/FBI statement and now they say I am just a kid in my moms basement. :)

Whatever you all think just stay safe out there. Just going to continue with positive vibes here. may troll on TS though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
16 October, 02:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Positive ViBeS all the way, VK!

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
16 October, 03:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Inner child smiling :)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 October, 10:34
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
lol...you're right, we definitely don't know, BUT the one thing I do know is that he's never asked for money, only taught us to think for ourselves, encouraged and 'allowed' us to be our own person w/o judgment, given us nuggets of info to research which (for me) in turn helped me find some truths and helped us stay together and connected and helped us level up. That's what I focus on and FEEL to be true to who he is as a person.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
15 October, 08:43
100% this, I've always viewed him as a shepherd type of Anon like a wise elder.

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
15 October, 08:43
💯