Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
I am in good shape. Healthy. Physically fit. Fed to nourish etc. Not as much as a cold in 20+ years
This is the 3rd time in 3years that ive become sick. Like severe, take me out of my life for 7-10 days, knock me out, make me cry kind of sick. Started hitting the muscular system 1st, then nervous system, now into my head, fog, random sharp pains, slight delusions..WTF are they poisoning us with? May God blow diseases away from his children like a breeze through the trees.
03:13 PM - Oct 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dannimoon17 in this post can reply
TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
15 October, 11:51
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
14 October, 09:26
Pau D’ Arco has helped me. 3 pills 3 times a day. I think the bottle says no more than seven days at a time. The most I have had to use it is about 4. Just as needed not on a regular basis. All natural antibiotic. A home health nurse told me about it. She didn’t like medicine either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... Fighter @Fighter
14 October, 06:27

Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
14 October, 06:19
I had the same issues right after i went to a 50th class reunion at a hotel with 200 classmates. At night time I was pacing the floor just to keep my mind off of all the pain. A year ago I bought Chlorine Dioxide that President Trump spoke about.After being sick for a week i decided to give it a try - What did I have to loose. It Knock the virus out of my system.
WWG1WGA.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
26 October, 12:20
In response Deplorable TEX to his Publication
So happy that worked for you! Maybe our buddy Trump does know a thing or two. Try telling those lefties though right. 😂 Good stuff!! I'll definitely look for some CD!! Thanks for sharing! ❤️

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
14 October, 06:16
🙏✝️❤️

#prayergroup

Repost from VK.

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
14 October, 06:02
Have you been around anyone who has been vaxed with covid or the flu in the last couple of weeks? The reason I ask is I've been sick like that in 11/2019 but it was worse in 12/2021 and unfortunately I work with mostly vaccinated people and they got sick right before me both times. Maybe a coincidence, I don't know.

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
14 October, 05:56
Do you live near a cell tower?

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
14 October, 04:57
"May God blow diseases away from his children like a breeze through the trees."...Let it be so In Jesus name we ask and declare! Yes and Amen 🎡😇💥💕

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
17 October, 09:23
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
Amen ✨🙏💖

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
14 October, 04:55
🙏🙏🙏

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
14 October, 04:54
im now same as you .. severe flu, body ( muscle spasms) , nerve pain, skin sensitive to touch as if it burns , headaches, joint pain … out of nowhere .. big fever feeling In dying . I had to pray yesterday night because I felt I was in the verge of the unknown .

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
14 October, 04:31
Same. Here. Yikes!
Deep breaths 🙏 Lots of water
Continuous prayers ❤️
Some say, Ascension symptoms?
Not entirely sure what it is, but doing my best to stay positive mentally with reassuring healthy self-talk, and accepting it as a clearing/cleansing/transmuting within rather than giving energy to a negative idea of how I feel.
May loving peacefulness, harmony, and optimal health be restored to your body my dear sister 🙌

... Fighter @Fighter
14 October, 04:13

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
14 October, 03:58
Thank you all. Your kindness means so much. I haven't taken Ivermectin as im innately reluctant to take meds and would like to see where this IVM road leads in the future.
Detox? hmm. That thought lingered a moment.
I do need to brush up on additional natural remedies. Just getting into danddelion root recipes.
It just feels unnatural what my body is enduring. Now excuse me as i go curl up in the fetal position again. Love and Blessings to you all.

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
14 October, 04:25
Truly sorry to learn of repeated illness. Do give second thought to a detox (after you feel better) or ivermectin. Heck, just start with lemon water! i understand the hesitation. But we’ve all been poisoned and need to cleanse in ways we feel capable and safe.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
14 October, 06:32
Dandelion capsules pull toxins out of your body ... it's awesome natural detox.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
14 October, 03:36
PS - After my third bout... I couldn't shake a nagging cough and low energy. I ended up trying colloidal silver (Sovereign Silver from Amazon) and it really helped. Also, only recently got on a one a day multi vitamin and I think that has helped with increased energy. Never took them before as I hate pills. So I tried gummies and now take them regularly.

Coffee Queen @musicmaven183
14 October, 03:29
Sounds like you need to get your hands on some Ivermectin!!! Stat! best of luck to you! Check out Dirt Road Discussions on Telegram - April 6th is where you should start.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
Detox to counteract poisons.
Zeolite works, as does food grade diatomaceous earth (LOVE this stuff). Removes bacteria, parasites, heavy metals.

Stand barefoot on grass or dirt for 20 minutes to pull radiation out and to regulate blood.

Prayers 🙏

Momma Bear @ur1spark
Same here. I've been hit 3 times since the end of 2020. The first time, I attributed it to high stress that went with an out of state move. The next 2 times, I figured were from stress regarding business. All three times I had worn myself to a frazzle.... so immune system was down. Each recovery took a long time. My daughter complains that her young family can't seem to shake runny noses/colds/coughs for months now. Allergies or chemtrails? Who knows. I really don't understand why we can't outlaw chemtrails. Who consents to this evil?

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
14 October, 03:23
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
14 October, 03:23
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
14 October, 03:21
🙏🙏🙏 God bless !

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
Do you take Ivermectin?

I am on IVM regularly, never sick! (knock on wood)

Hope you have now acquired all the natural immunity needed and you no longer get down and out! 🙏🙏

Cam Mac @campmac111
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well.
For some reason I am thinking detox instead of poison. Who knows, it just popped into my head when reading your post.
Prayers for your perfect healing, comfort and pain relief.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
14 October, 03:19
Amen ✨🙏🙏✨💖🕊️💫

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
14 October, 03:19
I am so sorry you are so sick. i am praying for you and sending you healing vibes 🙏❤️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 October, 03:18
They are poisoning us with absolutely everything they manufacture and sell to us, unfortunately. I believe that is changing and why there are "shortages." If you haven't read this e-book, it may help. I haven't been able to purchase the items for the purge, but will do so when I can.

https://consciousnessonfir...