Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 October, 10:47
Vibes so thick you can smell them.

Not sure what's up.

Anyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 @Photon
Stealrh mode vibes

Snowed here overnight, refreshing.
02:21 PM - Oct 14, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Gray 359 @Gray359
16 October, 07:20
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I did a search just to see if there waa any update. glad to see your post. Praying for you.🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
15 October, 10:57
Great to see you patriot! Enjoy those vibes! Blessings to you

Vicki Lord @Vlord
15 October, 08:36
Hoping you are home and much better! 🙏🏻

Whimma Texas @Whimma
15 October, 08:28
Texas is forecasting 90 today...I miss snow!

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
15 October, 06:55
Awe Photon, so good to see your post!
You made my day.
Love you
LOVE

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
15 October, 03:11
happy to see you post and happy you're home. sending prayers for a better/new diagnosis.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 October, 02:58
😇❤️🙏

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
15 October, 02:10
Amazing and lovely to see you Annie! ❤️
Hang in there.
(Maybe you know already-it helps to keep the body alkaline-to avoid acidic food.)

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
15 October, 12:09
It was snowing in WI this morning.Triggered a smile. 😊 I agree it was refreshing.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
14 October, 11:57
Sure was surprised when I got out bed this morning! Beautiful but too early!!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
14 October, 11:44
Ready for the elements! He’s got this! 😊👍 Lord, so great to see your post…hang in there fren!! 🙏❤️

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
14 October, 11:25
:)

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 October, 11:00
So grateful every time I see you post.
💖

Little Bird @LittleBird203
14 October, 10:45
Photon sighting! Hope this means yiu’re doing well. 😗🤍🙏🏻🕊💫

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
14 October, 10:35
How are you Annie? Are you home or at Mayo?

Photon 333 donated @Photon
15 October, 12:26
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
Home. Mayo might have gotten the diagnosis wrong.🙄

💙

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 October, 10:24
are you better annie?

15 October, 03:06
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
No, sorry.💙

Bubbie Digital @MisterBrister
14 October, 10:15
VK, you on Truth or am i following a fake account?

14 October, 10:37
In response Bubbie Digital to his Publication
yup fighting troll bots. https://truthsocial.com/@R...

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
14 October, 10:10
Still sending ❤️🙏

14 October, 10:08
How you feeling?

15 October, 12:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Considering the fact that my diagnosis may change with a new MRI, not sure. 2nd neurosurgeon is questioning the brain tumor diagnosis. lol Still half "paealyzed" and each day is tough (pain). Other than that, I'm good. At least I'm hpme.

💙Thanks for asking. Blessings, VK. Manifestations feel more real every day. Lots of time to practice.