Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 October, 05:21
Alright some of you super smart ones, them gardening sticks, then one of ya'll sent out the suggestion was for them to be twenty feet, the ones wrapped in copper for gardens, then said could be smaller, what is the greater advantage and what is the lesser advantage of having them shorter, cause I got bamboo and if them suckers need to be twenty feet for most production, I am more than willing. Thoughts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
13 October, 05:22
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I want to know the answer and the why of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Hunteman @DBDUSA
Our soil is depleted of minerals from pesticides. allegedly when we restore the minerals (brass or copper wrapped stix) we will no longer need fertilizer or pesticides
05:58 PM - Oct 13, 2022
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DBDUSA in this post can reply
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
13 October, 06:26
In response Dana Hunteman to her Publication
What would you recommend??

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
13 October, 06:18
In response Dana Hunteman to her Publication
That would be awesome indeed.