Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
It’s getting more painfull at the grocery store.

In September there was “a 15.7% increase in price, in one month, for fresh and dry vegetables.”

https://theconservativetre...
08:29 AM - Oct 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
13 October, 10:43
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
$56.00!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
13 October, 10:46
It’s so sad getting harder and harder each week to buy food. Each week I keep going over my budget and I pretty much buy the same stuff each week. 😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
13 October, 08:53
The prices are off the charts here in Ontario. I recently signed up for Flashfood. I know you guys have it in the States. It’s in your AppStore. You get deals on things that are about to expire. Best to look early in the day at the stores in your area. I buy multiples and freeze. This is so sad for those folks who struggled, even before.

Jody Donohue @Jody
The prices are off the charts here in Ontario. I recently signed up for Flashfood. I know you guys have it in the States. It’s in your AppStore. You get deals on things that are about to expire. Best to look early in the day at the stores in your area. I buy multiples and freeze. This is so sad for those folks who struggled, even before.

arba happihr @arba
13 October, 08:47
$6.50 for one dozen eggs today here
Gas has gone up.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
13 October, 10:39
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Omg... I thought ours at almost $5.00 a dozen was bad!

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
13 October, 08:45
A Tsunami is coming after the midterms...stock up and buckle up.

arba happihr @arba
13 October, 08:45
Our Post Office raised the Box rental $30. this year!
From $120. to 150. The PO is contracted out, it isn't federally operated.
This 9% inflation is as bad as the covid lie!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
13 October, 08:42
i paid $8 for a loaf of bread
i am very grateful i have some money to buy it
i worry about those who dont have the money to put a meal on the table for their family 🙏

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
heartbreaking 💔

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
heartbreaking 💔