Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Biggest lesson of the last few years: if you are waiting for JFK Jr and Michael Jackson to take the stage together to do a duet, then you have missed the point. It's an internal journey — you are the plan, they are not. This is only as good as our collective will to step up, reconcile and reform the parts of our own lives, so as to become fully accountable.

My sense is that the "out there" stuff happens as we begin to collectively abandon the hunt for it. The wait forces us to stop seeking external salvation, at least in the temporal. Indeed, it is the reverse... JFK and MJ are desperately waiting and eager to meet the real and responsible you, so please step up and level up!
06:53 AM - Oct 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
14 October, 01:23
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
ownership👇

everything that you want someone else to “make better” in your life, become those things

co-dependency is relying on anything on the outside to improve the way you feel on the inside

my counsleor in 2012 said, “your are so co-dependent that you rely on good weather to make you feel good. Its supposed to rain tomorrow, by the way..” 🤣

once ownership was accomplished, then I could manifest my life. 🙌

there is a freedom like no other when you let go and detach from everything 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 October, 01:37
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
yep have that codependency thing, been working on it, darn hard for this former doormat, peacekeeper, peacemaker to rise up. but not dead yet♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
14 October, 01:46
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
❤❤❤

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
14 October, 01:01
Inner journey is of utmost importance. Innerstanding and connecting with the LOVE and LIGHT of our Almighty Father. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE 💕 🙏

ThanQ Martin!!! Much LOVE to ALL!!! 🙏 ❤️

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
13 October, 08:40
WORD

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
13 October, 07:55
I always thought of them as the celebration. When we get through this storm. I would love to know if they are there. I am not expecting a concert...heck I don't even know if Jr can sing. But the smiles and complete joy they would bring would be the perfect ending or new beginning for everything we have all gone through. They are missed and loved by many.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
13 October, 07:50
i know i certainly did. focused on me these past 5 years giving up relationships. i am now empowered by my soul and look forward to the future

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
13 October, 07:29
honestly in the beginning, I was indeed worried about when JFK Jr would return. The beginning for me was 2018. over the last 4 years so much has happened that is now the least of my worries. I have a High school Senior and a Sophomore, what kind of world will they go out into. I fully trust the plan but more I trust God. His plan for us is so much better than we could ever imagine. 🙏🙏🙏❤️🇺🇸

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
13 October, 07:21

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
13 October, 06:26
Amen Martin! Love you Brother! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯👊🏻

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
13 October, 06:07
Yeah... that's what I've been doing for the past, I don't know how many years. Happily, I've just recently turned a corner, in that regard. Great healing has taken place within me, and as a result, a healing of sorts is now taking place within my marriage - within my relationship with my husband. It's been a long time coming, and there's still miles to go, but the journey has definitely begun, and that really puts a very big smile on my face. A bit of a miracle, I say, just to have gotten this far.
Really glad that I decided to take the high road - really glad that I didn't bale out! :)

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
13 October, 06:28
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Exactly Suzzane! Me Also! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
13 October, 05:38
👍

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
13 October, 05:37

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
13 October, 05:21
...perfectly spoken! thankyous💌

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
13 October, 05:18
always was an inside job. i hope more and more start to grasp this.

QtheGreatAwakening @QtheGreatAwakening
13 October, 05:02

Franco Loperfido @FRA68
13 October, 04:26
E' la piò grande ed importante lezione degli ultimi anni questa: Se stai aspettando che qualcuno salga sul palco a salvarti forse sei una buona anima...ma stai aspettando solo te stesso. Il ritardo nel raggiungere la destinazione dipende anche dal fatto che non abbiamo capito che "il viaggio" lo scegliamo noi....la destinazione è sempre la stessa, per ognuno di noi, ma il percorso non è così semplice come da A verso B in linea retta...è un percorso che comprende il capire che "siamo quelli che stavamo aspettando". Gli aiuti esterni sono importanti ed apprezzati, forse sono aiuti in "stand by" aspettando noi....compreso JFK Jr sul quale ho delle mie opinioni interessanti ma che non comportano il fatto di crearmi un idolo per rifuggire le mie responsabilità.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
13 October, 03:58
we have to make it a safe world for them now

Photon 333 donated @Photon
13 October, 03:55
I've leveled up since age 2. All patriots want is for all parties to do their jobs so we can have justice .We don't need idols.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Mrs. America @madly_offkilter
13 October, 03:30

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
13 October, 02:11
Thank you Sir! You always have the best way with words to reach the soul. What an opportunity to get to know yourself and learn to deduct what is reality and you can use here and now to make a difference and what is something that pulls you away from internal growth where it all lays. Bless you for your work. You touch so many.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
13 October, 05:40
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Yes he does 💯

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
13 October, 02:00
continuous level up is underway here.
consciously wrote same to a friend over last couple of days...

truly heartfelt thank YOU for reminders at any point on our path to "please step up and level up!"

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
this is the reality, WE need to fight! i am one person fighting the best i can to call out and demand justice in the hell hole area i work. our entire system in steuben county is a mess. our sherrif actually has support ukraine on their website. there are so many masonic lodges in the finger lakes area, so we are screwed unless others step up and demand our legal system is drained of the swamp rats in our county. the mayor of Bath ny is trying but one man fighting corruption is impossible. it is when we who fight become victims of the corruption that we pray for military intervention. i could easily die at work from violent criminals that are not locked up, i am at risk of dieing from contact with fetanyl and that is not a joke. i run a tanning salon, i manage a buildong that has been full of criminals that thet owner has tried to remove for over a year. i have many many examples of police NOT helping and courts complying with ny corrupt laws. i pray for amiracle military intervention

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
14 October, 12:39
In response Kendall Evans to her Publication
I am so sorry to hear this and you are fearful for your safety every single day you go to work. I can’t even imagine the stress. Prayers for you. 🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
Nana would agree, while I am totally behind JFKjr and Trump in my opinion this is, was, & always has been God's plan before there was Q.
All these people are PART of God's plan working on his behalf just like we are. Inevitably it is not any one man or team that is going to save us, it is, imho, our relationship with God and WE will be the ones saving ourselves and this country at his direction.

It has never been about one man, politics, money, or even elections it is and has been a battle between good and evil, God and satan and OUR choice of which of these two powers WE would chose to follow!
As for me and my house we chose God no matter the outcome!
It is my belief that enough of us have chosen God to manifest a better future for our children.

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
13 October, 05:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Well said Nana and Amen

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 October, 01:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
think the same nana, this war good vs evil been around a long time, fought first in the supernatural, then manifesting on earth. this is Gods Plan, His angelic warriors battling beside the earth warriors. and yes our choice, the line drawn in the sand. we have to choose. like God is saying a line from a fav movie, knight and day, with me? without me?💙💙💙

suZy Connolly @suZq14
13 October, 01:59
folks on telegram be like....

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
13 October, 01:59
Well said Martin!!
The matrix crumbles as we awaken and step forward to claim our sovereignty - our God given rights. The longer people feed into the matrix, the longer this takes.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
13 October, 01:54
I think, the precipice is a personal occurance, some have already taken the leap of faith when all hope for them seemed lost.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
13 October, 01:53
Well said, bc nothing gets done when ppl just sit and wait, most of all complain that nothing is happening. ONE has to be in tune deep w/in to know what their truth is & TRUE purpose, as service for the collective/the world (not for ourselves/our family alone, bc WE ARE ALL FAMILY), as we are creating/building our 5D+ Heaven on Earth w/in, to project externally, in Love/Harmony/Peace. WE ARE THE PLAN & THE CHANGE, the collective risen & are rising up. 🙏😇

Jill Taylor @Trad55
13 October, 01:52
Spot on as usual. Eloquently put as always.

Troy Halter @VonHalter
13 October, 01:50
hopefully the queen of hearts too

Karen Walker @coachkaren
13 October, 01:41
Yes, we as a collective need to heal our own inner world Everything we see out worldly is a manifestation of our inner world. The collective output is what is showing up on earth at this time. If we want peace - we ALL need to become peace. The dark forces are pumping out narratives of fear, worry, stress.. they are trying to use the collective to manifest what they want.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
13 October, 02:06
In response Karen Walker to her Publication
Amen Karen!

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
13 October, 04:05
In response Karen Walker to her Publication