Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The task for anons in 2017-2020 (we could argue dates) was located mostly in the mind. We helped to research was is true, and deconstruct media lies. Now I am seeing a wider shift to spiritual matters, as we get ready to lay the foundations of a new society.

The whole "conspiracy theorist" thing is history for us, we are no longer isolated kooks for questioning things like 9/11. Our minds have been trained to discern and not fall for the enemy tricks so easily. If anything we are overwhelmed with rich and clear understanding.

The spiritual journey is making ourselves whole and healing our own trauma, if only from vicariously experiencing our families tumble into a death cult and taking the suicide jab. We are forming a new church, and AU is de facto one "tent" and congregation.

The "barbs" of living under slave contracts have to be carefully pulled out of our psyche. There are mind and body wounds from existing Babylon. Easier to deal with if we stay focused on the sacred.
06:32 AM - Oct 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
26 December, 04:55
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Well said as usual, Martin 💯 👊
IMHO, when the vast tome of The Great Awakening is compiled, Martin Geddes should write the preface for each chapter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
13 October, 08:57
🙏🤝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
13 October, 05:18
i do believe this is why Twitter is important.. over there.. i felt a very high spiritual connection to others from around the World.. and very likely from beyond this World.

Please give me my twitter frens back!

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
13 October, 05:08
Well said. It has not been easy for me to let go of my loved ones, who I’m now estranged from, who took the vax + boosters. The pain never goes away it just seems to get a little further from my mind as the days pass. Your posts have helped me, and I’m sure a lot of others as well, to begin the journey of healing. God Bless you Martin. 🙏🙏🙏

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
13 October, 04:49
💜💕

Linda Smith @linlou55
13 October, 03:25
❤️Well said!

evathanyar @evathanyar
13 October, 03:35
In response Linda Smith to her Publication
Great article, Mike. I appreciate your work, i’m now creating over $35000 dollars each month simply by doing a simple job online! i do know You currently making a lot of greenbacks online from $28000 dollars, its simple online operating jobs

Just open the link---------------->>> http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 October, 12:30
Hours later I'm still thinking about the depth of this post
A new church
AU being the first kind of?
Sooo important
God woke us up for a reason...

Yester Vue @realyestervue
13 October, 11:16
Yes please do keep God in the forefront people. I am unceasingly stunned at the lack of credit given toward God throughout this entire event thus far, little to no mention at all in fact. Things are walking a razors edge of the worship of mortal men here...be cautious where you toss your heart. We are crediting MAN with "saving the world and destroying evil" and that is incredibly dangerous ground.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
13 October, 10:05
Wow perfectly said as usual 👏 😍

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
13 October, 10:00
👏🙏😇

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
13 October, 09:57

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
13 October, 09:43
Adonai 111 🙏💖🍀

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
13 October, 09:42
Thank you Martin, it has been quite a journey 🙌

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
13 October, 09:36
Not easy being on the front lines of a spiritual war, luckily AU has the best soldiers.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 October, 09:35
100 percent. But how to save family? I struggle with this every day.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
13 October, 09:03
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Put them in GOD's hands........
His are big enough to hold all of them....

Someone once told me with all of the "people troubles" I was experiencing at that time... write it all down and put it in a folder entitled - "God's LOVE"... surrounding them in God's love and keeping that in a file folder until God gave me further insight on what to "do" or say"........ worked.

I still have the file.
I add to it from time to time.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
13 October, 09:19
AMEN

Our collective mental, physical, and SPIRITUAL wounds
-- from the Babylon in which we live --
is
healed
by
focus
on
the
SACRED.

The fruit of the Spirit is LOVE, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

MAY WE HANG OUT IN 👆 THAT VIBRATION 👆
AND SOAR WITH THE WINGS OF EAGLES!
Lord, hear our prayer.
🙏

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
13 October, 10:41
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Fruit of the Spirit.
so be it.
LOVE

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
Not just for drunks. Healing (of anything, mind, bad, and SPRIT) will never be fully fulfilled unless the sprint can connect with a higher “power”…
https://www.aa.org/sites/d...

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
In response Jack Seitzinger to his Publication
body

amy lilley @amylilley
13 October, 09:09
I love this, yes, Amen🙏🏻🐸🥰😇😎

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
13 October, 09:31
very true Martin!
there's the 40k view: escaping the lies and control
and the stealth bomber altitude: being able to face the horrors that have been done to us and our loved ones and still be capable of love and kindness.
God knows i sometimes want to skin the doctors that have broken their oaths with a dull knife and pliers and much much worse to those that enslaved and stunted our God-given growth in this realm...but what kind of human would i be on the other side?

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 October, 09:05
We are literally here to change the world💖 I have no doubt in that. We grew together. We helped each other along the way. We truly stepped up when one fell and collected them as we continued to grow and move forward. We shined our light straight into the darkness and raised the truth high enough for others to be blinded by it. None of it even made sense in the beginning, but for those that pushed on into the light, the picture of the tasks at hand became crystal clear💖 There is no turning back. Our very souls are at stake. I will stand firm to protect our win against all forces of darkness. We will stand firm together👊

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
13 October, 04:48
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Right there with you💕🦅

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
13 October, 09:05
Once again, you paint a compelling word picture! 🎨💻 Interesting the barbs; like shrapnel from the battle; their Babylonian Shrapnel (their BS)!

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
13 October, 09:39
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
love this

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
Q AND 1111 BOTH SHOWED UP FOR ME AT THE SAME TIME ALTHOUGH 1111 TOOK A WHILE BEFORE I WAS AWAKENED TO ITS PURPOSE EVERYTHING IS WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE IN TIME

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
13 October, 09:21
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
What's 1111?? Q AND 1111?

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
Slaves no more ...

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
13 October, 08:59
I tell people this fight we are engaged in goes back to the Garden of Eden and people look at me like they usually do for the “conspiracy theories”… It’s sad how people just believe HIS-STORY/whatever they’re told.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 October, 08:50
Think you nailed it again Martin.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
13 October, 08:40
As usual well said. I have been having one nagging thought regarding Truth Social and AU. Seems to me that AU has become the home for patriots, much more than TS. I wonder if TS was a distraction to allow AU to continue to grow???????thoughts?

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
13 October, 09:34
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
TS became a ‘thing’ for many that they must have to be part of the movement. It is loaded with enthusiastists but not necessarily thinkers. They wanted to be alt twitter and popular on it. They searched for followers like Beanie Babies. AU is the opposit. We are here because we were led to be here by the invisible hand. Thanks be to God alone.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
13 October, 12:50
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
AU attracts a higher ascension level. The discussions are much different than mundane crap on TS and other platforms.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
13 October, 08:39
I can't imagine having been in the loop that far back. Being severely preoccupied with serious health issues of 2 family members & 1 friend, I missed the first part of this movie, but know I am very grateful for those souls who did stare monsters in the face & recognize them for what they were. True watchmen for humanity. 🕊

memes matter @NoComment
13 October, 08:30