AND FOR THIS

ALL OF YOU WHO ARE FALLING IN THIS #IDOLATRY

WILL GO DIRECT TO BURN FOVEVER IN HELL

#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#TheGreatAwakening

#GodWins

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
07 February, 08:35
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
A

STATEMENT IS A #STATEMENT

A #FACT - IS - A - #FACT

STATAMENTS ARE ONLY #STATEMENTS

#Q WAS ABOUT LEAR TO DIFFERENCE THIS
IN ORDER TO LEARN HOW NO GET MANIPUALATE
NO MATTERS BY WHO

-- BY THE OTHER SIDE

THE -- #CHURCH OF#QANON - OLOGY

SUDDENLY HAS FORGOTTEN THEIR VERY ON PRINCIPIES

FACTS
RATIONAL

INSTAND OF NONSENSE CHURCH EVANGELICAL ALIKE

WITH SHEPPERS AND SHEEPS REPEATIN BEEE BEEEE BEEE BEEE

WORDS THAT DONT EVEN UNDERESTAND AT ALL

AND WOLVES DISGUISED AS SHEEPS

FACTS
NO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 February, 08:32
SHEEP NO MORE

#Qpost #2640 -#2559#2474 -#2374

UNTIL 17 WAS WROTE BY#Q

"SHEEP NO MORE"

ACCORDING TO THE#SCRIPTURES
https://qanon.pub/?q=SHEEP...

__
THINK FOR YOURSELF AND S
TOP BEING A SHEEP TO THEIR NARRATIVE.
THEY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.
NOBODY WALKS AWAY FROM THIS.
Q
___

praise#KEK
__

i say:
FOLLOW THE FACTS - NOT THE#TALIKING#POINTS
COMES FROM NO MATTER WHO
this is#TheGreatAwakening
be a sheep its not

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins

PRAISE KEK

Randy Wilkinson @Qsdigitalsoldier
06 February, 07:48
we won

Anthony Cerro @AnthonyCerro
06 February, 08:57
"Watch the Water"... ;)

Whit-knee -5d @Whitknee5d
05 February, 08:06
I appreciate what hes doing but We the People need some motivating words. I would rather mit hear from him...but maybe he needs the opposing side to see they win. IDK ...holding the line

Jessica Payne @Jessicalynn36
05 February, 07:03
Military deception is an attempt by a military unit to gain an advantage during warfare by misleading the adversary. This is usually achieved by creating an artificial fog of war via psychological operations, information warfare or visual deception. MILDEC is also closely connected to operations security. OPSEC attempts to conceal critical information about an organization's capabilities, activities, limitations, intentions, or provide an alternate explanation for the details the adversary can observe, while deception reveals false information in an effort to mislead the adversary.

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
05 February, 05:26
I think i just saw @ tornado, and a hurricane!

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
05 February, 04:39
Yep. I think there's a few of us that aren't conceding. A few tens of millions.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 February, 04:13
Nice!!

I was feeling a wee bit down, today - the emotional roller coaster - and this cheered me up.

some one special to some @godrus
05 February, 03:47
Concede NOTHING - not evena bottle of wine :)

07 February, 08:44
In response some one special to some to her Publication
#Q
ABOUT
DONT FOLLOW FUCKING
#STATEMENTS OR
( BLA BLA BLA BLA)

ONLY
FACTS

FACTIS IS THAT NOTHING IS HAPPENING VISIBLE

#NURSING HOMES ARE IN A KILLING SPREE ASSESSINATING OLD PEOPLE EVERY DAY WITH #Pfizer VACCINES

AND NOW GO FOR OTHER POBLATIONAL GROUPS

NO MATTER WHAT HINTED STUFF

NO MATTER WHAT BULLSHIT ABOUT #BOTTLE - #WINES - #Hold THE - #BULLSHIT - #LINE

ONLY THE " FACE VALUE " NOW

NO MORE HINTS

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
05 February, 03:35
Going to caution you about watching this. Gen Flynn "says" there is no plan, literally says "there is no plan" that it's what it is and that we should all go volunteer and run in local elections.
I'm thinking did we get our election cleaned up. How did I miss that?
You are not likely to feel better or hopeful after watching this.
I'd suggest you just take the one and only sentence of hope to "hang on to the wine bottle" Referring to not paying off on Dave's bet regarding Trumps win.
You are better off not listening to it and just Hold The Line

PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
05 February, 03:15
Love the ending,
Hold the WINE

Sherry Slape @sslape
05 February, 03:12
Yea!! That is it you found it! So WTF is going on here with all this denial and saying we are full of shit about what we think?

Marley McCord @Marley808
05 February, 03:07
details. the little things. they tend to bring everything together..like the final touches on a painting. You sit back and see the picture clearly.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
05 February, 03:00
that is one big ass wave behind him.

Only followers of this user (Audrey1126) can see their posts

Iowa Chapman @Iowachap
05 February, 02:50
but in same interview earlier he said military is not in contol, so that says trump did not put yhe military in control, ugh doubding more and more like we going to have to desl sith cheaters in 2022 and watch them laugh and continue yo cheat

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 02:55
In response Iowa Chapman to his Publication
He can't come out and say the military is in control if he wanted to right now. His brother is running the Pacific fleet, trust me they are in control.