Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
12 October, 10:29
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Two weeks away may be some arrests... Q post 0 through 17 are hot ones whose deltas hit in basically two weeks... lets see what happens. 5 pics attached

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
12 October, 10:08
Aside from the obvious JR and mirrored lion, I think Dan must really want to win a car. 😂

Oh, and the site is really cool.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
12 October, 07:38
omg. Good catch. was wondering why he was pushing razors! I see Jr. behind Trump!

Every Time @soTELLme533
12 October, 07:35
Jeremy - "APPOINTED BY GOD"
Baby Name Meaning, Origin, and Popularity | Nameberry
nameberry.com/babyname/jeremy
The name Jeremy is boy's name of English origin meaning "appointed by God". This one-time trendy form of Jeremiah hovered just outside the Top 25 throughout the 1970s and 80s. Scout's brother Jem in To Kill a Mockingbird was christened Jeremy Atticus Finch, Jem being a very appealing nickname. Jeremy Piven and Jeremy Renner are two current bearers.
Plus the dragons are angry, probably as usual, but they are faded and try as they might, they cannot touch the 'steel' of the "T"
The razor has a portion on the top that looks like Trumps hair.
Would like to see "JR" more bold, but in time.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
12 October, 07:24
I have been trying to fogure out this contest he has been posting about, and it has been driving me cray.
Thank you 😊

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 October, 04:47
omg im going to start crying. 🥲😢🥲

i can hardly stand waiting any longer.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
12 October, 04:41
💜Excellent! What I see is T for Trump and right behind him is JR for we all know who.
So is the comms for them both to return into the light in the next 2 weeks?
Praying for this to come to pass.
God Bless💜🙏

Laritha Savage @Laritha
12 October, 07:34
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
For nesara the pretenders have to be gone. Masked ones.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
12 October, 03:49
2 weeks 6 days, checked the T's&C's competition ends 11/1 @ noon.
#26 11/1/2017

memes matter @NoComment
12 October, 03:43
timestamp(s)

reaper myer @reapermyer
12 October, 03:41
ill get some......i bought harrys razors a few times.......they arent anything special but i like the orange handle lol

memes matter @NoComment
12 October, 03:40
i see JR, 3 -6 blades and two lions, and boys will be boys and Girls will be Girls https://www.jeremysrazors....

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
12 October, 04:27
In response memes matter to her Publication
💞💜💞💜💞

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
12 October, 03:30
👍Thank you - knew there was a comm here.

12 October, 03:36
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
Hey there. Excellent reporting. In your opinion, two forms of VK/aka.... hitting TS and AU in last 24. Insiders and outsiders. Not sure what to make of it ? (See VK post on TS "...cover blown". Know he is calm. BUT.... not sure I like the CIA/FBI reference. This seem ok to you ?

12 October, 03:30
👍Thank you - knew there was a comm here.

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
12 October, 03:29
Dude, lol, do u know how many ppl now are gonna go and order those razors just to have the JR on it!!?? Probably a lot.. 😁

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
12 October, 03:27
Jr and lions

Awake Now @Awakenow
12 October, 03:26
JR!!!!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
12 October, 03:22
🙏❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
12 October, 03:18
Nice 🤯🤯

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
12 October, 03:18
JR - Junior

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
12 October, 03:17
I see that Dan needs to work on his punctuation.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
Two Weeks - JR 😍

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
12 October, 03:16
cool website, that we only have 2 weeks left, a lion mirrored and JR

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
and....the razor is a T!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
🥰💥

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
12 October, 03:15
Could Dan Scavino be JFK jr?
He is supposedly the master of disguise.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
12 October, 07:30
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
I actually wondered this myself when scavino put out the video the me & 45 video the other day.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
12 October, 03:13
💞💞💞😊Jr...John😊

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
12 October, 03:11
can i expect to have a great birthday this year? ❤️😊

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
In response Crystal Vela to her Publication
me too. Early November

Bee Bee @BxAx17
12 October, 03:07
🤭😂

Awakened __T @awakened_t
12 October, 03:03