Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
12 October, 09:49
from ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA FORCE aka John McAfee acct on TE.

https://t.me/Q_Official_Q_...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 October, 10:03
In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication
Apparently I am CIA/FBI according to this Telegram account.

That's some doo doo vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 October, 10:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Oh, the same account that asks for donations so that Q team can go back home to safely? lol

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 October, 11:43
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Seriously wtf?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
And 107 is discredited with this btw...
11:49 AM - Oct 12, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
12 October, 07:14
I love it when my instincts are validated.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 October, 07:17
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
12 October, 12:17
anyone who says Trump is really married to Princess Di - has it to "fake news' warning button in my head.........

Maybe McAfee created an AI that would scramble everything online?
AI has done that to me personally......... many times.
hmmmmm

Don't believe what the internet says - - that's all I know FOR SURE.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
12 October, 12:16
Did McAfee create a virus that found a whole bunch of stuff it wasn't supposed to............. probably - I can believe that. He was one interesting dude...

Do I most likely have more rumor than fact on that? I think so.

Is it worth my time? Doubtful.
Would anyone who knows the truth or where the truth is buried in it - try to discredit it? in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE?

Laritha Savage @Laritha
12 October, 01:15
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Yes. At least 75T but it is used as guide to get hard legal proof for tribunal.

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
12 October, 12:07
Disinformation is necessary though… Maybe it was to throw the bad guys off?! Just a thought. He is closely followed and has been making a splash in the news this past year.