Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Green 8700 @Green8700
13 October, 06:34
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
😳🥲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
12 October, 10:22
😆😆😆 I love the internet!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
12 October, 09:03
If so then I hope it melts their cold hearts of ice. With all the love and support here, it has to help.
But not buying the BS on telegram.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
12 October, 08:06
I wonder what would happen if we prayed for those who persecute AnonUp and those trying to do God's will? 🙏 Pray for their souls to turn towards God and spread His truth instead.

Michael Riegel @Stormhunter5397
12 October, 10:05
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
So spreading conjecture and lies is God's will? I think God's will is to think for yourself, trust your heart, mind and soul. and be cautious of wack job decoders.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
12 October, 10:28
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
❤❤❤

arba happihr @arba
12 October, 07:58
They never give up on bad mouthing others.
Get the hook !!
CIA honeypot! I beg to differ☺️

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 October, 07:07
Manuka Honey from New Zealand is the only one proven to be alkalizing and was shown to destroy cancer cells. It carries 70% anit-oxidant and polyphenols not found in any other honey. It's the best!.

May I request that the CIA uplevel us to Manuka?

Mahalo🙏💛

1776 ... @IGG1776
12 October, 07:11
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Every time i don't feel well i go for the Manuka.
it works .

Vicki Lord @Vlord
14 October, 10:37
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
One of my fav go tos for any wound or illness is Manuka! . Took time, but combined with THC it cleared up sqamous cell cancer!

veni vidi11 @venividi11
12 October, 07:04
That account creeped me out big time! Some bad and dark juju there... I will include everyone here in my protection prayers now!!!!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
12 October, 06:06
who ever is running that account is nasty!
They’re showing their true colours.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
12 October, 05:09
WOW!!! Did not see this until now, Lo.
We've got the demons PANICKED TO THE MAX!! 😹
anonup rocks
Kobi rocks
everyone here [except the shills & bots]
rocks!! 💪🌟🕊️💛

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
12 October, 05:15
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
If AU is dirty, then call me
'Pepe La Pew'

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
12 October, 05:03

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
12 October, 04:52
ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA FORCE Q

anagram is ...

...drumroll ...

FAG REALM QUARREL ACCOUNT

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
12 October, 04:18

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Soul Shine @soulshine
12 October, 04:22
In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication
There is also this account🤷‍♀️...
https://t.me/s/JohnMcAfeeD...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
12 October, 05:04
In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication
we R A CREW, not a Honeypot
https://www.vocabulary.com...

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
12 October, 03:56
🤣

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
12 October, 03:49
A shill, a plant, a bot...
Or maybe all of the above

12 October, 02:55
I wonder how many accounts they set up here & got the fooked button treatment, now they pissed 🤣

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 October, 02:53
Ultra Nuclear Maga Force sounds like a video game.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
12 October, 04:48
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
👇 Donald J. Trump GIF 😹

12 October, 02:50
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 October, 02:45
like we give a shit anyway..🤷🏼‍♀️😂👊🙌

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 October, 02:30
“I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven”

Yester Vue @realyestervue
12 October, 02:23
...anything on a screen ties back to it ultimately in the end...even you and your message.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
12 October, 02:10
These People Are Stupid !
The CIA has already been dismantled.
When [they] go low we go high ...

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
12 October, 02:01
They banned me from the chat a while ago, Why are they afraid of a nobody like me?

Banger Bang @Banger42
12 October, 01:55
They have banned me in the chat of this fake OfficialMcAfee Account ... I was only asking some questions and then he also labeled me cia/fia and banned me ... all my comments are removed ... what a clown show ;)

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
12 October, 01:27
I think the “Ultra Nuclear Maga force Q” name is a dead givaway for a lunatic. That seems extremely over the top attention seeker.😂😂😂

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 October, 02:46
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
ACCURATE my Fren 🎯 👊😁

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
12 October, 07:33
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
You said what I couldn't exactly find the words for...ha.

Over the top lunatic.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
12 October, 01:18
“there’s no such thing as bad publicity” - Donald Trump

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
12 October, 03:55
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
The only bad press, is no press....

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
12 October, 06:47
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Ugh i heard Courtney Love say this lol she must know how the game is played.

Evangelina @Evangelina
12 October, 01:15
Wth is going on with this?? Why so many reposts??
What am I missing here...

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
12 October, 01:14

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
12 October, 01:10
😂🤣😂

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
12 October, 01:05
CIA Honeypot

Leave the children alone!

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
12 October, 06:58
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
confused on this pic?

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
13 October, 12:24
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
uggh. :(