17Ways FromSunday @17WaysFrSunday
12 October, 09:49
from ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA FORCE aka John McAfee acct on TE.

https://t.me/Q_Official_Q_...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 October, 10:03
In response 17Ways FromSunday to her Publication
Apparently I am CIA/FBI according to this Telegram account.

That's some doo doo vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 October, 10:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Oh, the same account that asks for donations so that Q team can go back home to safely? lol

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
12 October, 11:54
In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication
lines have been crossed

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
12 October, 11:54
In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication
I have my own opinion about Jaun O ... He first lead everyone on to believe he was Jr. then someone else important, etc.. He is right up there with CW in my book and his information is about as good as CW. . (just my opinion) As you can see, I really feel like this meme below sometimes! 🤣😎

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
12 October, 06:14
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
so by your comment i can tell you havent takeen one sec to listen to juan. but sure keep spreading crap like the others. i see atleast you good at something