Ice Kates donated @IceKates
11 October, 08:57
Please prayer warriors if you see this and can join in prayer for my niece. She is at Urgent Care and been at least vaccinated once and many many swab tests. She has a 103 fever and vomiting.

Her mom, my twin sister, passed in January and my niece is not doing well physically, mentally, spiritually and financially. Her first grandchild we are praying is healthy as well and the baby's mom is in hospital now trying to give birth. They need calm and healing and a miracle.

Thank you
I Love You !!!

#prayerteam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveConquers All @All777Love
Oh my God!, this is so much for you, and your family to be going through. I pray that your neice will make it through her illness, and that her grandchild, and the mother will be safe, and healthy. I also want to send you my deepest condolences for the loss of your sister. Love you, and God bless.😘❤️🙏🏽
12:50 AM - Oct 12, 2022
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by All777Love in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LoveConquers All, click on at the bottom under it