TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
what a time to be alive!! we get to see it firsthand for ourselves.... it doesn't matter what got you awake ... all that matters is that your eyes are wide open to see things for what they are....to be open to the fact that you need to relearn things...and that is ok.
10:21 PM - Oct 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
12 October, 01:45
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
My health is waning... bad hip, couldn't walk today.

I asked God if indeed my time to leave this life is
near, please make sure I go somewhere that I can
still witness Earth's release from Evil & America's
Rebirth.

So grateful to be here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
12 October, 06:17
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
🤗l am grateful you are here too!! l will send good vibes and healing prayers your way my fellow truther!! REMEMBER you are exactly where you need to be... God knows exactly what he needs you for in this exact time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
12 October, 06:38
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
By his stripes, we are healed.
Claim your healing.
Believe
Faith
Say Satan begone.
ARMOR OF GOD
LOVE

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
11 October, 11:49

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
11 October, 10:24
YES, to everything you have written. We are so blessed, let's not ever forget!❤️