Ice Kates @IceKates
Please prayer warriors if you see this and can join in prayer for my niece. She is at Urgent Care and been at least vaccinated once and many many swab tests. She has a 103 fever and vomiting.

Her mom, my twin sister, passed in January and my niece is not doing well physically, mentally, spiritually and financially. Her first grandchild we are praying is healthy as well and the baby's mom is in hospital now trying to give birth. They need calm and healing and a miracle.

Thank you
I Love You !!!

#prayerteam
08:57 PM - Oct 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 October, 08:56
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Praying

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
12 October, 09:22
I LOVE YOU ALL !!!
Thanks you so much for all of the prayers.

The news continues to be blessed with miracles.
Mom went home with their newborn today.
My niece, one of the grandmas, not only broke fever and was sent home with migraine also was healed of her back pain last night.

We have declared my husband's Multiple Myeloma tests will show NO disease and I will keep you posted on that miracle healing too.

My youngest sister could use prayer for strength and financial help and healing also. Thank you so much and never give up. Out of 10 of us who moved to Oregon 3 are unvaccinated and 2 are already Stars in the Firmament from the V.

Prayer is the best weapon in this war.

God's timing is perfect and let His Peace and Comfort surround you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
12 October, 02:23
🙏🏼❤️

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
12 October, 12:04
🙏💞🙏Praying for all .. 🙏

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
12 October, 12:01
I am praying for all of you Ice! You are surrounded by many here sending you good vibes and prayers. Hugs and love to you

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
12 October, 11:18
Prayers lifted for your neice🙏

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
12 October, 11:01
Prayers up
🙏🙏🙏

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
12 October, 10:57
Prayers Up 🙏🏻

Light Warrior @VioletFlame
12 October, 10:56
🙏🙏🙏

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
12 October, 10:45
🙏❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
12 October, 09:12
Praying!

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
12 October, 09:11
Lord, in Jesus' Name, heal Ice Kates's niece right now. I declare and decree that she is healed and delivered from any poison she received through the swabs and jabs. We pray for a miraculous delivery for Mom and baby. Amen ;)

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
12 October, 07:59
We are with your Niece and you. May she be healed with God's hand. Amen.

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
12 October, 07:23
Prayers Sent!!

Stay Strong!!!

Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
12 October, 07:06
prayers for your niece to be healed in Jesus name amen 🙏

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
12 October, 07:05
🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
12 October, 07:01
✨🙏🏼✨

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
12 October, 06:16
💪🙏🙏🙏

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 October, 05:29
sending prayers for you and your family
GOD bless you and protect you 🙏

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
12 October, 05:29
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

suZy Connolly @suZq14
12 October, 05:26
Sending love and prayers

Twentytwo GardenStreet @22GardenStreet
12 October, 05:22
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
12 October, 04:38
🙏

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
12 October, 04:19
❤️💐

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
12 October, 03:29
Prayers for your niece and your family 🙏🙏🙏 May God give her and them strenght to go through this and heal her 💖💖💖✨✨✨

12 October, 03:34
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
In Jesus Name, Amen.
Thank you so much for the prayers and love.

ECM Arizona @EM5793
12 October, 03:15
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
12 October, 02:46
Thinking of you IceKates and sending prayers and love to you all for miracles and healing ✨🙏🙏💖✨🕊️💫

12 October, 02:37
Praise the Lord
THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALL MIRACLES DO HAPPEN :)

We have a new 8 lb 8 oz boy and he is healthy and absolutely precious.
His mom and dad are both doing good.
We continue to pray no weapons prosper against this baby. They are all vaccinated.
My niece is now a grandmother and she went from 103 temp and vomiting all day to being released with a migraine and elevated blood pressure.

Thank you for your prayers. My husband may need prayers soon as he is currently being tested for Multiple Myeloma.

A rainbow is not an object, instead it's a reflection of freshwater droplets
reflecting light at a precise angle.
Picture Credit: Sean Scott

Ange Love @LoveM
12 October, 10:52
My heart is leaping with joy and love for the new baby and all your family😇 Praise and thank you Lord Jesus for Your Love and healing with all our family here🙏✨💞

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
17 October, 09:30
Such happy news Kate 🙏 Praise be to Our Creator💖
Prayers sent for your husband ✨🙏🙏✨💖💫🕊️