Only people mentioned by Q1776Q in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
12 October, 12:40
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
Now, imagine if that patient is on Medicare! Your tax dollars at work! Money laundering at it’s finest!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn Tapper @lst5050
12 October, 12:11
yes its true - killed my nieces husband with remdesivir and ventilator at 50 years old.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
12 October, 10:03
So sad and unnecessary. Kudos to whistleblower doctors/nurses, and I hope they're all still around, because they might be first in line for med bed training. Trump's Med Bed Healing Chambers. They will HAVE to have the frequency of heart for true healing over people profits.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
12 October, 09:56
Many hospitals (not staffing) make tremendous profits off of almost all events. Insurance companies turn a blind eye for reasons unknown to me but I have some guesses. Therefore there is no over site, its all about scratching backs and "that's just the way things are".

memes matter @NoComment
12 October, 07:10
Praying Tuned💌🌊

Mareez Newqd @NewQd
12 October, 06:20
So devastating.....this is the front line....big Pharma is, and always has been, the coal face of the war on life and living healthy. They have been poisoning us with vaccines and pharmaceuticals for the best part of 50 years or more.....NOW is the time for us to stand up and stand strong....Trust God, trust that the white hats have our backs and trust that we are enough! Because WE ARE!!!

Mareez Newqd @NewQd
12 October, 06:20
So devastating.....this is the front line....big Pharma is, and always has been, the coal face of the war on life and living healthy. They have been poisoning us with vaccines and pharmaceuticals for the best part of 50 years or more.....NOW is the time for us to stand up and stand strong....Trust God, trust that the white hats have our backs and trust that we are enough! Because WE ARE!!!

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 October, 06:13
These people are SICK.

john park @Jpark219
11 October, 07:00
don't pay it.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
11 October, 06:32
Sad.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
11 October, 06:37
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
really nothing else to say amazing how some still dont see it. i wouldn't trust a doctor with a pimple on my rear now....should have seen it much earlier when i dated a vet and realized they go to school longer than docs

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
11 October, 06:04
😢🙏💛

Every doctor who ordered the covid death protocols needs to have their license removed and be put on trial for crimes against humanity.

If you or someone you know took the shot and regret it, there are protocols for helping your body to recover.

They start with zeolites to remove the toxic ingredients, boron to help destroy and disable toxins and the nano tech, NAC to support the immune system in recovering from the toxic assault of the shot, and keep Dandelion tincture or herbs on hand and take the during the detox as they prevent the spike proteins being manufactured from attaching to any cells.

I am trying to keep it as simple as it can be while being effective.
More can be found with an internet search. Otherwise get the products and follow the directions on the bottles. Finish the bottles.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
11 October, 06:17
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Marine Aquariums have benefits from Zeolite filtration. Also Diatomaceous earth and activated charcoal have extensive filtration and detox capacity.

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
11 October, 06:49
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Would ivermectin work?

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
11 October, 05:47
😢🙏