Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 October, 02:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
11 October, 01:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
l have NEVER been a "follower" of anyone MY WHOLE life.... l trust my dreams, my gut feelings and Gods plan for ME. With that being said. . l will say.. l liked that the Q posts made people think outside the box...do their own digging and research. That is not a bad thing in my book. l have been knee deep in all this long before the posts hit 8 chan then 4 chan...l have been trying to wake people up for over 12 years now.. it's refreshing to have this many people awake. That matters....all of this matters.... it's going exactly as it should according to God's plan.... all we need to do is "keep on keeping on"... picking up more as we move along this journey

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
The longer awake, the more clear we are moving in the right direction, the less worry, less fear, more fight. The Best Is Yet To Come.
07:56 AM - Oct 11, 2022
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wethe People-UltraMAGA, click on at the bottom under it