Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
11 October, 11:45
In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication
I have spent the last 7 years unlocking all the lies we have been told. No one is saying there was no Holocaust, but when there is evidence that there is nothing they haven't lied about, I like to get to the truth. I post things I have questions about, and hope someone out there will present evidence either way. If we don't know the truth, how the hell do we fix things? Like this... https://www.goyimtv.tv/v/1...
I will not sit down, I will not shut up, and I will not stop until this body does.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
11 October, 07:04
This is the crap sheeple are putting out.

I was born Jewish (now Christian) and had the sh*t beat out of me (I'm female) for being Jewish.

I don't care what his message was.

He fueled the fire for a whole lot of pre-existing hatred.

No thanks...he's just another one who promotes hatred while calling racism against him on the other side.

Find a better way to deliver the message.

And there's a HUGE difference between Khazarian Nazi Mafia posing as Jews to hide their Crimes Against Humanity and actual Jews.

If he can't distinguish that, "Ye" needs to shut up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
(Q)uality (C)ontrol ☝️ @DevilDawgRob
11 October, 08:43

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
11 October, 08:27
😁delivery?- sounds like someone else we know

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
11 October, 01:21
am ok with his delivery, kanye is who he is, keep remembering that hug to trump, he was searching, reaching out. his heart was in it. i believe DJT saw that too.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 October, 12:52
This is true.
Nana did not hear a single thing the other night that would piss me off.

He is accused of being against jews, well we are all against the Jewish mafia that has been running Mossad and Israel for decades.

There is a bad side, deep state so to speak to everywhere!

Just like it is not the Chinese ppl that we have a bone to pick with.
They have been abused too, it is the CCP of China the mafia of China so to speak.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
11 October, 08:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
well said Nana

Whimma Texas @Whimma
10 October, 11:06
same as with Trump the past 6 years

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
10 October, 10:28
Yes! some people listen just to respond while others listen to understand.

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
10 October, 09:26
Yep that seems to be a common problem - I've experienced it myself - but I've learned a better way of delivery. Invoke questioning ..... then answer!

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
10 October, 09:15
Not WE…. The NORMIES!! 😵‍💫

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
10 October, 09:15
Truth

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
10 October, 08:43
😃👍

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts