Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 October, 04:52
This might sting a little to some and I’m going to use strong langauge:

If you work at a hospital and you’re not whistle blowing, FUCK YOU!

You people are scum. Evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 October, 07:25
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Haven't felt good since last night, been taking my own ivermectin which seems to be helping with my headache, slight fever & inflammation & I'm a nurse for 35 years but I don't work in any facility, thank GOD! If I did I'd be gone long time ago. Embarrassed for my profession. When will they ever be held accountable? It's hard watching people push this crap & even harder seeing others getting sick or dying. With that said, others had the same opportunity to see, read or hear of the consequences like us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
10 October, 08:59
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I'm very shocked by how many still believe the bullshit being dished out to the public about the shots and how they will keep you safe. Some I know who took it say no more shots, others still get in line for the next round and if a covid vaxx is not available they opt for the flu, shingles, chicken pox. Why is it not so obvious to them? The truth is staring them right in their face.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
10 October, 09:08
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
On another note, just like you healing yourself with Ivermectin, I have auto immune issues, my Ivermectin paste has arrived and I too will begin the deworming, parasitic removal. I also need to do the heavy metals cleansing. The dentist is crowning 2 teeth today and told me I still had 2 mercury filings in my mouth. They happen to be in those 2 teeth. I thought they were all gone. I will begin this weekend the Ivermectin and anticipate based on others testimonials that it may take up to 4 months to be free of these problems. Very grateful that this has been touted as curing 6000 issues within the body. Hope it wipes out most if not all of my health issues so tired of always feeling not well.

tim drysdale @timdrysdale
10 October, 12:07
Do other dewormers work as well? I don't think I can get ivermectin in canada

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
10 October, 05:33
In response tim drysdale to his Publication
If you have amazon, that is where I ordered mine. It is the horse paste. Dirt Road Discussions said is is purer than pills. That is what he used. It is called Durvet/Ivermectin 1.87% paste. I got the apple doesn't help with the taste but you put the little bit on the back of your tongue and drink lots of lemon water all day. Get on telegram sign up if you don't have a free account, locate "Dirt Road Discussions" he has discussions 2X a week answers everyones questions. He also shares his recovery from illness and months away from death. Others share their testimonials. He said that even if you end up taking a little bit more than you should there is no possible way to overdose on this. Gotta get the worms and parasites out of the body.

10 October, 05:55
I don't know if it's just my area but nothing with Ivermectin will show up on amazon for me.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
Try to locate a feed store I'm sure somewhere in Canada they have feed stores and supply stores for farm animals. Tell them the vet sent you to pick up the paste for your horses and just make up a story. There was a woman on the Dirt Road Discussions who got grilled over why she wanted the paste at her local feed store. She gave them a BS story like that and asked would they like to call her vet they declined and sold her the paste with no issue. She bought enough to have after she healed herself and for the future.
07:46 PM - Oct 10, 2022
In response tim drysdale to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kells1960 in this post can reply
10 October, 08:20
Ok, I'll see what i can find. Thanks again!