Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It is no good pretending to be a born-again virgin, or to have only exhaled and never inhaled. These little videos allow me to share more of myself, in a way that I hope helps and inspires others who share the same ordinary human struggles. https://newsletter.marting...
05:53 AM - Oct 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
10 October, 09:36
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
This one was great @martingeddes . We all have things in our past or things done in the shadows that we feel people would judge us for pursuing. The past year for me has been a purging of all the guilt & shame for bad choices & putting it all out on the table at the very least to God & my husband. I acknowledged it all & asked for forgiveness even if my husband wasn't in my life at the time I felt he needed to know all of me. I feel so much more led by spirit now then body & mind. It's incredibly freeing to just toss your mess out there & the important people in your life will stick around. Thanks again for sharing truth in all it's forms.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
10 October, 09:12
Proper proportions of spirit, mind and body for a just soul. ❤️

Speaking of souls reincarnating...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
10 October, 08:32
Good talk Martin. I refer to my previous years as "Mr. Toad's wild ride". Haven't bought tickets for those type of rides for many years now. Mind and body voices get more quiet when you give Spirit the louder voice.

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
10 October, 07:53
Loving these video shorts, btw.

Two great awakenings: 1. the reality of the world around us, and 2. the reality of what’s within us.

#2 has required much more consistent depth of effort and understanding, at least for me. Probably lifelong.

Here’s what helps me keep my negative tendencies in check: i ask myself if what i am doing or want to do is out of love, or out of fear? That gets the deciphering process going again.

You have a beautiful day, Martin.

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
10 October, 06:00
You speak theTruth!
Thank you for sharing