Only people mentioned by WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply
Wide Awake @RGalli68
08 February, 06:14
In response William B Doyle to his Publication
Thanks for the mention @WilliamBDoyle !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Jones @Lalajo
06 February, 08:02
@WilliamBDoyle Thanks so much for the mention.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
06 February, 09:33
In response Laura Jones to her Publication
You are welcome!

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
16 February, 10:39
In response Laura Jones to her Publication
Hi Laura. Do you talk or socialize somewhere else? I'm wondering who you are? Quite mysterious? In the Reality we're living in, silence is a bit nerve-wracking... I see you follow me so I'd like to know more of what you're about? #GODSPEED

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
05 February, 02:58
Thank you!

05 February, 03:01
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
You are very welcome!

G_Ranny Stewart @G_Ranny
05 February, 01:59
thank you!

05 February, 02:02
In response G_Ranny Stewart to her Publication
You are welcome!

G_Ranny Stewart @G_Ranny
05 February, 01:58
followed!

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
05 February, 01:46
Ok, got all except 1, the one that keeps their profile private.

05 February, 01:47
In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication
So far I've found that once I "follow" that private person, their account opens up.

So far.