Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 October, 04:52
This might sting a little to some and I’m going to use strong langauge:

If you work at a hospital and you’re not whistle blowing, FUCK YOU!

You people are scum. Evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 October, 05:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq, when I had to go in to see a cardiologist 2 weeks ago, I told the nurse who checked me in I had been avoiding all medical people for 2 years like they were the plague. For the most part, the Drs & Nurses still there are part of the monster at this point. I feel sorry for them in a way, because the first part of the psyop was played on them. Over the top adulation for hooking people up to Remdesiver & ventilators & applauding them so they were too distracted to see the slaughter of the helpless they were participating in. Justice has to come as painful as it will be.

WE CAN’T EVER LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
Unfortunately, it will for those who are ignorant. Some would never play into the game....their innocent. Some are there for money only. I fought this in the hospital back in the 80's....needless to say, I was "Called into the office" a lot. I worked in cardiology and a Respiratory Therapist....I saved as many as I could while there. Will come out of retirement when the BS of musical chairs of tyranny stops! BTW.....never had a flu shot.....never had the flu, though all around me. Will never take a vaccine of any kind! God's immune system works perfectly if you give your body the right fuel ;)
06:03 PM - Oct 09, 2022
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Sunshine, click on at the bottom under it