RoccoQ @RoccoQ
Hey frens.. could I get some prayers for my mom? she seized and is not doing well. Shes needs to go to the ER but Im afraid to take her there. Ill have to figure this out.
Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏
12:20 PM - Oct 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by RoccoQ in this post can reply
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
11 October, 01:37
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
🙏!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
E.Sabi Patriot @Star
11 October, 01:36
Sending Love and Healing Prayers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
11 October, 01:35
prayers up and out
🙏

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
11 October, 01:30
We are praying for your mom and you, patriot.... hang in there....🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💗

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
11 October, 01:24

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
10 October, 12:02
🙏🙏🙏

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
09 October, 11:05
Any update?
Heavenly Father, we thank You for RoccoQ and mom and the blessing that they are to so many people. We thank You that You are our Healer, provider and protection. That we can yield to Your wisdom and can rely on You to carry us through our trials. You see us today and know that we desperately need Your wisdom, healing and protection now Lord. We thank You and receive this now. In Jesus Name

Hey, when you get your mom settled. I want you to know that we were advised by a naturopathic doctor to eliminate my son's epilepsy with eggs. We eliminated gluten from his diet and gave him 6 to 8 eggs a day. By day 3 I know he would never have another seizure. It was April of 2014 and he has never had another seizure. He does not eat that many eggs anymore. I am not sure if this is reoccurring for your mom or if this is the first seizure but the brain is made up of 70% white matter and that matter is 100% cholesterol. Maybe it will help you both also.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
09 October, 11:08
In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication
thank you so much… dr said hes baffled at her recovery. no side affects.❤️? thank u!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
09 October, 10:06
🙏

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
09 October, 09:50
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
09 October, 09:52
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
thank u… u folks r so special. ❤️

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
09 October, 09:44
Sending many prayers for you and your mom, i have had to take mine several times and i have stayed by her side, i tell them she doesn’t know her meds or history and they let me stay right with her. I hope and pray your mom gets the helps she needs and is healed. 🙏🙏🙏💕

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
09 October, 09:44
Sending many prayers for you and your mom, i have had to take mine several times and i have stayed by her side, i tell them she doesn’t know her meds or history and they let me stay right with her. I hope and pray your mom gets the helps she needs and is healed. 🙏🙏🙏💕

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
09 October, 09:33
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
thank u! you guys r awesome. ❤️❤️❤️

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
09 October, 09:20
♥️🙏🏼♥️

Victor This Guy @This_guy
09 October, 08:59
🙏☝🏁🤍🏁☝🙏
💯🏁🤍

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
09 October, 08:58
🙏

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
09 October, 08:49
🙏🙏🙏
Hospital is scary right now
Dont leave her side if you have to go

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
09 October, 08:45
Praying For Your Mom! May God Bless Her!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
09 October, 06:59
🙏 praying for her

Maybe consider a holistic doctor?
Certainly don't have to worry about a covid test or a vax with them. And there are arsenal of healing is all natural, as opposed to pharma.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
09 October, 06:52
Praying for your mom Rocco ❤️️

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
09 October, 06:51
Be Still my Child for i am God...
🙏🙏 Give it to God!💙

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
09 October, 06:47
🙏🙏🙏

deborah sidener @debbiedo
09 October, 06:38
take her or call an ambulance

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
09 October, 06:54
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
The paramedics stabilized her. Now I am just with her keeping an eye on her. TY!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 October, 06:37
Nana would go somewhere hun. That is what I would do it sounds serious. Just go with her and stand in the gab.
When I went I made it in writing I refused any kind of covid test unless they wanted to check it thro blood work and refused to take blood for ANY reason. Made them initial it in writing.
That is your right.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
09 October, 06:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The paramedics stabilized her. I am four hours away so it took me a bit to get there thank you for your prayers.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
09 October, 06:35
🙏💗🙏

Ange Love @LoveM
09 October, 06:33
🙏🏻✝️❤️

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
09 October, 06:29
🙏❤️🙏

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
09 October, 06:27
sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏