Only people mentioned by Rena1776 in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
10 October, 10:39
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
Think I'm ahead of the curve on some things quite often it makes me giggle. Deleted FB 7 years ago, deleted TikTok when it became TikTok, Musical.ly, Stopped using Paypal after 2020 😂 let's see what happens next!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
09 October, 08:58
CLEARLY, about almost 2 years ago PayPal started their "PENDING REVIEW" STOPPING MY PURCHASES FOR CHRISTMAS -- I went to "BANK OF AMERICA" who serviced my Mastercard, and THEY HAD NO IDEA why my purchases were NOT BEING PROCESSED -- I saw CLEARLY PayPal AND BANK OF AMERICA FOR THAT MATTER had put a HOLD ON MY MONEY -- I PULLED OUT AND SAW HOW EVIL PAYPAL and BANK OF AMERICA TRULY ARE -- THEY ARE POLITICIZED BIG TIME -- YES, CANDANCE OWENS, THANK YOU FOR SPEAKING OUT -- ALL PEOPLE GET AWAY FROM PAYPAL and BANK OF AMERICA -- THEY ARE BOTH ROTTEN TO THE CORE!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
09 October, 08:44
so glad I never did the paypal thing