Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
09 October, 09:31
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I just look at them and ask them you bump your head

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 October, 09:42
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
😂🤣😂Shoot yeah, keep ya free doughnuts. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
09 October, 09:30
💯 after looking at them like that I tell them I haven’t had a flu shot in the last 17 years but now I think its been closer to 20 years since my last one.

09 October, 09:41
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
YEP I don't do any of that, nope, new vibe also when you hear OUT of a triples mouth pre net, "they are death shots" and "spirit cooking in veins" I was like THAT IS SOME SICK TWISTED SHIT< she said, "well they are a death cult" I was like df

memes matter @NoComment
09 October, 09:10
😂

09 October, 09:12
In response memes matter to her Publication
😂😂🤣

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
09 October, 09:09
😂

09 October, 09:12
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
😂😂🤣👊

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 October, 08:42

09 October, 08:46
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
09 October, 08:42
🎯💥🔥🔥🔥

https://www.redvoicemedia....

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
09 October, 09:16
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
Lost all trust years ago. Don't take any vaccines. Just saw an ad for flu vaccine and elderly get a super boosted dose. It's insanity

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
09 October, 09:41
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
It’s a backdoor way to make everyone sick. BASTARDS.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
09 October, 08:26
hahahaha