JET2 @JET2
08 October, 10:09
-) This will trigger the QFS, the R/V GCR, Gold Backed Currencies worldwide, New Rainbow Currency for America, and the EBS (Emergency Broadcast System, some call it the Emergency Alert System) but Fake MSM will be shut down at that time, 10 to 15 days. Martial Law will be invoked worldwide. For 4 weeks to three months, for public safety. This has all be extremely planned out and thought out. The Alliance is now just about ready to reveal more to the public and take action publicly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
This is all the good guys was my impression.
Am I correct?
I have Mr Cottrell's thesis. He seems like a standup guy. Thanks for clarification. What I don't understand is why people are going to banks if deposits are going into the QFS?
I also don't understand who controls the QFS??
I know that Patriots want to be 100% sure of what system belongs to the good guys.
10:15 PM - Oct 08, 2022
In response JET2 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it