Doq Holliday @doqholliday
How’s everyone feelin about the events that are upcoming?
09:45 PM - Oct 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
10 October, 11:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
10 October, 09:24
quite comfy Doq but also praying for all in harm's way

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DanQ Patriot @Iam266
10 October, 08:37
Champagne on ice....

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
10 October, 07:35
Comfy.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

woobee 130 @woobee13
10 October, 03:17

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
10 October, 03:14
This and my own confidence and intuition that everything will be fine.
👇

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
09 October, 09:57
Trusting the Lord and ceaselessly praying for the children of the world. 🙏💞

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
09 October, 09:57
Trusting the Lord and ceaselessly praying for the children of the world. 🙏💞

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
09 October, 09:47
I am praying for my family members that have been in denial the entire time.

Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
09 October, 04:30
It's intense. The next 10 days there is huge chance of major manufactured event IMO. Oct. 12 is release of Candace Owens documentary exposing BLM, Oct. 13 is the deadline for FBI to release contents of Seth Rich laptop, Oct. 18 is the release of RFK documentary version of The Real Anthony Fauci- for free for the first 10 days, I might add. Seth Rich laptop alone = huge disaster for them if our attention is on it.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
09 October, 03:35
I know it's going to be intense these last months of the year. Staying calm though.🙂🙏
How are you feelin about it??

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
09 October, 03:32
I suppose I could feel more ready if I had even a hint of what to expect. It's impossible to be prepared for walking into the pitch black.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 October, 03:11
Anticipation Sir.
😤

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
09 October, 03:23
We R Ready ~

Imagine Dragons - On Top Of The World
#TAKE5
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
09 October, 11:40
AMAZED!, Thankful,Hopeful,and yet im still a pissed off patriot because they cheated us out of our President, DJT!

CharRose @CharRose
09 October, 11:40
Sittin' on ready!!!

Major Thomas @GroundControl
09 October, 11:34
The only way to it, is through it. Lets GO!

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
09 October, 11:24
What about kids away at college? Will they be allowed to come home either before or after the scare event so they can be with family when disclosure happens?

Green 8700 @Green8700
09 October, 09:47
this will get me through

The Real Me @TheRealMe
09 October, 09:08
Pluto is in Capricorn (destruction, transformation) until November 2024, so I think much is yet to happen. But I’m prepared as much as I can be for this wild unknown. We were all born for such a time as this for a reason and I intend to make it through with God’s Armor and Faith. For the children!

Leanne Kennedy @PigsInSpace
09 October, 08:10
This is how I'm feeling🔥🍿🙏
https://youtu.be/lrKZNqIR2...

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
09 October, 04:23
I’m way past ready. Bring it!

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
09 October, 03:52
After 5 years I guess I will survive a few more days and weeks to reach the finish line. The real war is internal against our own demons. The external conflict is an amusing distraction in comparison.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
09 October, 03:09
🙂

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
09 October, 09:14
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
😂👍

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
10 October, 12:42
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
i can picture it…
A Big time Deep State Boss’ private security detail
VS Marines and Seals Supported by Naval and Air Force, SpaceForce.
Bad Guy never stood a chance.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
09 October, 01:52
I’m down with it as this world is getting more fooked up by the day. 🤛🇺🇸🙏

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 October, 01:45
Really Good!

Navigate from the heart frens💛

The best is yet to come.🙏

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
09 October, 01:26
What events Doq?

So many dates flung about, nothing happens, its becoming quite irritating.

The level of poverty, heartache and destitution im seeing with famikies struggling to pay bills here in the uk is no joke! Thought this plan was about saving kids not plunging more into poverty!!

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
09 October, 01:16
Praying the Lord will guide me to recognise where the need will arise,strength to be able to help people with emotional support and courage to face any fear. Above all love and peace as we face the unknown. Could we ever be ready for change, big change? Maybe? But prepared emotionally to endure yes. My love,hope and faith in God will be made even stronger. I know God wins! And that is a big Amen!