Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
Even though PayPal is reversing the threat of fines for "misinformation," because they are now losing business, we should still leave PayPal. Why? Because they are still calling THE TRUTH "misinformation" and now saying, "We won't fine you for your 'misinformation.'" Paypal is a spineless sellout and does whatever they are told to do! Leave them like Candace!
09:25 PM - Oct 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
10 October, 03:44
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Charles Payne agrees!

This is bizarre and scary. Talk about chutzpah...PayPal gets to decide what it's users say and then penalize them? Get out of here. I'm canceling them today.

https://twitter.com/cvpayn...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
09 October, 11:27
left quite some time ago - they won't let me delete the account

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 October, 10:46
Removed my card from there last week actually!

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
09 October, 10:11
Pay Pal are Extortionist keep your money even 1 Minute of request of transfer

Storm Rider @StormRider
09 October, 10:00
Done!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
09 October, 09:10
Get rid of it. Get rid of Amazon, Netflix, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Verizon, T-mobile and AT&T too

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
09 October, 08:39
IN MINDEN NV
9+5 | 4+9+5+4+5+5 | 5+4
5:5 10:10 Wins
MINDEN | NV
4+9+5+4+5+5 | 5+4
44…..5:5

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
09 October, 07:16
what is the alternative?
I use paypal for some purchases but don’t have money loaded onto it, it links to my credit card.

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
09 October, 08:00
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Same. No money in it. Only links to my card.
This may be 🎥4 the very stubborn and😴

Other Half @Otherhalf
09 October, 07:09
Excellent point. Plus if their business tanks for having attempted something like this, it will serve as a deterrent to others not to do it.

They really need to understand that customer censorship & behavioral control is not a viable business model. And that will only happen if it costs them money.

chore Toke @choretoke
09 October, 04:21
I haven’t done business with PayPal in years ❗️and Will Never Again ❗️😠

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 October, 03:39
I havent used them but about 8 months ago i created a new account for JUST IN CASE. I went and deleted it.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
09 October, 03:08
They are corrupt. Don´t use them anymore (stopped 2 years ago)

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
08 October, 09:47

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
09 October, 03:08
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
✨ Yes!

chore Toke @choretoke
09 October, 04:25
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Never been on Twatter,left/Canceled Fakebook about 5 years ago Deleted my Gmail and use Brave, Freespoke as a search engine❗️😏