Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
My Twitter account has been fully reinstated after years….anyone else??
Oooh my…this is gonna be WAR!!!
08:37 PM - Oct 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by SwampDrainer19 in this post can reply
joann ferguson donated @joann212
09 October, 01:02
In response Kel Que to her Publication
i tried

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
09 October, 09:38
NOPE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
09 October, 05:14
I was suspended same day as Potus and really don't care to go back until they reinstate him!! I just want to go there to read "THE STORM IS UPON US" posted by OUR TRUE PRESIDENT!! 😂😂😂

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
09 October, 04:46
Not yet...

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
08 October, 10:40
Not for me

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
08 October, 10:39
not for me

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 October, 10:22
Still suspended 😏

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
08 October, 10:14
Still suspended!

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
08 October, 10:08
Still suspended. I don't even know what I said.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
08 October, 10:21
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
lol the same. Not in my nature to be mean. i did block over 2000 bots and wrote just Bot before i block it. After doing that many i notice how many are connected to push a trend it was very noticeable.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 October, 10:25
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
I used to get shaddow banned for ‘sending prayers & love’ comments 😏

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
08 October, 10:07
How did you learn you were unsuspended? Surely not by trying to login every day. Did they email?

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
08 October, 10:37
In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication
I log on to view some peoples posts once and awhile…I decided to hit the like button and it stuck! So, I tried other options and it was a go.
“Ye” got his back today too…so Im sure a lot more people are back on with more to come.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
08 October, 10:00
Still suspended... via this post. Said this about Kamala.

YesterVue
vue_yester
HeyTammyBruce She is simply a whore who climbed a ladder of cocks. She was (everyone forgot) introduced by Montel on his arm as one of his party whores. Decades later, here she is! She has what she has because she could likely give detailed descriptions of many men's cocks in power today!
Apr 2, 2022, 5:22 AM

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
08 October, 10:38
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
who woulda thunk?

June Banasik @JuneB
08 October, 09:39
Still suspended!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
08 October, 09:37
i just noticed mine was able to be activated last night

TWINTT ... @TWINTT
08 October, 09:29
still permanently suspended...just tried to post and no go...good for you, go get 'em

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
08 October, 09:19
yay are u under same username?

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
08 October, 09:19
they want my identity...heck...i can not remember that...

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
08 October, 09:11
still suspended. Now I just gave them an active user haven't signed on since I was booted until now. :-(

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
08 October, 09:14
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
something’s habbening

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
08 October, 09:00
Oh, and the likes on your post before I added my own (“17”… 😁):

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
Still permanently banned🙄 don't even miss it.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
Not yet... but I know, Soon :) 🙏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
08 October, 09:03
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
😃

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
08 October, 09:04
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Nothing can stop it!! 🥰

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
08 October, 08:59
Nope, but then, I am in CHINAda (formerly known as “Canada”). 🤨

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
08 October, 08:58
Still suspended 😬

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
08 October, 08:49
still suspended

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
08 October, 08:52
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Maybe its alphabetical? lol

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
08 October, 08:48
Still suspended

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
08 October, 08:51
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Ugggh. SOON!!

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
08 October, 08:44
🙌WOW!! I’m permanently banned though… but will check mine now!!

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
08 October, 08:44
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Me too!

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
08 October, 08:41
lol….. since my trolling of killary and other criminals Im stoll blocked after 2 years. 🤓🏆🏅

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
08 October, 08:42
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
You must have been extra bad. lol

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 October, 08:38
???????

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
08 October, 08:40
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Check your account!