Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Imagine being so damn stupid, that not only did you get all the Covid jabs, but you went out and got the monkeypox one too — just to be extra safe!
03:13 AM - Oct 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
10 October, 10:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
And I just saw them lined up for the flu vax🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevina Brian @Gatachica
09 October, 10:09
Im a RN in the field and i have seen it with my own eyes. My patients in the hospital with COVID. doubled vaxxed and boosted yet with COVID. We get Tetanus shots and polio vaccines so we dont get Tetanus or Polio right?! In my career i have not seen any breakthrough Tetanus or Polio! Yeah, follow the science! My fanny!🤬🤬🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
08 October, 11:38
😂 Absolutely insane.
People forget they were granted a highly intelligent God given immune system for a reason.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
08 October, 04:48
i literally told ppl this is an IQ test. praying 4 everyone jabbed unknowingly.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
08 October, 04:48
YA JUST NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO BE MOLESTED BY A MONKEY

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
08 October, 04:42
DoQ, is there a word ...beyond "stupid"...?...This is a culling of the herd...

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
08 October, 04:41
I have been wondering so much lately about the thoughts that are going through the minds of the 10-20% that are voluntarily walking around with masks on.

Over the last few years I walked around and knew that our “masked” brothers and sisters were simply just scared of either dying or social rejection. But if you are still wearing that mask what are you thinking about those around you?

MvA_r @MvA_r
08 October, 04:29
Ever considered that there are those that depend on others making judgements for them? People with down syndrome... As an example/

MvA_r @MvA_r
08 October, 04:30
In response MvA_r to his Publication
Children.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
08 October, 11:53
They are out there among us. The stupid and the blissfully ignorant!

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
08 October, 11:52
I was just reading through a thread today. Thousands of people bragging about how many jabs they've had.
Pray for a cure!

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
08 October, 11:51
Thats not just stupid - thats
plain dumb , remember how
the fake media and fake physicians
tried to get Monkeypox to take root
but the people saw the trrough their
lies and they dont even mention
it anymore , no concern unless you
are a gay man who has unprotected sex
May the Farce be with you !

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
08 October, 11:44
2 Pics.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
08 October, 04:51
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Pls let this nightmare end. GOD be with our children & generations to come🕊

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
08 October, 11:07
and all that to still keep wearing their masks 🤦🏻‍♀️
I swear the past times ive been to the store im seeing more and more people with the face diapers smh...

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
08 October, 10:44
This is strange because I just had a vivid dream about this. I typically don't remember any of my dreams. I was at some public place and they were drawing names for people to be the first in line to receive the monkeypox vax. I was in shock. Everyone whose name was drawn was heading out front to get in line. I made up my mind I wasn't going to be silent but felt a bit scared. I walked by everyone and yelled no one should be getting this vaccine! I was thankful nothing happened to me. Once out of the gate I saw they had security and a dog. Everyone looked at me but they just let me go on.

Jess Ferrand @JESSRN66
08 October, 10:15
Not only that... they have this TRIPLE VAX now... Monkeypox, Flu, and COVID! 🤣🙄

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
08 October, 08:31
Tell me about it!! Oh wait! Im the nutjob conspiracy theorist!

No, im a soverign being created by GOD the father and a patriot with at least 1 working braincell!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
08 October, 08:24
I do this🙄and this 🤦‍♀️ A.LOT!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 October, 07:41
Damn stupid or damn brainwashed . Operation Mockingbird is obviously very effective.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 October, 07:40
Right now they still are taking : the "covid" jab + the "flu" jab ( at the same time !!!) + "pneumokok" jab !! and they still afraid !! Many people (even themselves) have been sick just after the jab and they still taking it !! HOPELESS.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
08 October, 06:15
A few days ago, a family member, on my husbands side, passed away, his organs shut down. His daughter were talking on the phone, I was sad, and she said, he just couldn’t get over the covid, but thank God, I made sure he got all the vaccinations, I said, I know thats why, she said, what, I said, one day you will understand. I am not sure, what i said was enough or wrong.
God, I pray, all will see the truth.
LOVE

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 October, 05:53
Sad really, EVERY fookn "vaccine" death shot, slow kill and conditioning over decades for this bullshit. SO I feel nothing but fkin anger at the devils, and protective and sorry for the ones who took it.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 October, 05:53
Sad really, EVERY fookn "vaccine" death shot, slow kill and conditioning over decades for this bullshit. SO I feel nothing but fkin anger at the devils, and protective and sorry for the ones who took it.

debbie french @animalsgalore
08 October, 05:41
That;s a special kind of stupid!

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
08 October, 03:26
🤦‍♀️

Red Edge @Rededge
08 October, 03:16
idk if my parents got the damn monkeypox one but they got the jabs so did all my family barr my kids They are smart 🤓

Red Edge @Rededge
08 October, 03:18
In response Red Edge to her Publication
meaning aunts and cousins and their kids and niece and nephews