Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jess Ferrand @JESSRN66
10 October, 12:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Not only a headache but a bizarre ear infection, frequencies and pressure thumping in my head ...haven't had an ear infection since i was a child

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
09 October, 05:12
🙋‍♀️
Incredibly unusual for me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Space X Force @Spaceforce369
09 October, 12:27

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
08 October, 11:27
I hardly ever get them but terrible one right now! 🥴

Mabo Q17 @MaboQ17
08 October, 06:30
🙋‍♀️

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
08 October, 06:18
Yep.

Jay Heart1 @GrayJ
08 October, 05:03
Daily.....I've taken to timing them.....and can map them as i get them....right side temple, forehead, the sinuses are swollen...then the neck chimes in. i gave up the migraine meds because they were after all...big pharma. These times make me aware of their build, the location. Cold pillow, hot showers, and saline nasal spray. I am too aware.....but isn't it glorious to be alive and watch Him heal His World!

Christy Luster @christyluster
08 October, 04:52
i have not, but my husband has. is he waking up? 🤞

God Wins @Nous
08 October, 04:10
Yes sir, twice the past week

CatGirl Southworth @Catgirl
08 October, 12:30
all week and last week...

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
08 October, 11:53
Me, couple of days ago. Stressful work day, but I knew that wasn’t the cause. It was something else….

Awake Now @Awakenow
08 October, 11:49
🙋🏼‍♀️

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
08 October, 10:30
Me.. I never miss work.. Wednesday I did due to headache 😩

Heather Harrison @Harrisonfamilyof7
08 October, 09:53
I have had a constant headache every day for 10 days now…can you tell us why this is happening? I only take pain meds when it gets really bad which happened twice and that didn’t even take it away. I’ve been trying to get to the root of it so i can get some relief!

Only followers of this user (GrammaV) can see their posts

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
08 October, 09:36
I usually dont have headaches vit had one for three days last week.

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
08 October, 09:33
I had a headache (migraine) Last week that lasted for 5 days no joke. it was horrible. ive felt so off balance too.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
08 October, 09:32
Migrane 3 days! This Is The First Morning I Did Not Wake Up With It! Praying It Doesn’t Come Back!

Ange Love @LoveM
08 October, 09:01
Slight headache in the morning, cured al natural

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
08 October, 08:55
🙋‍♀️ back of my head and neck - all week. Even went to get a new pillow and it didnt help

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
08 October, 08:46
🙋‍♀️

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
08 October, 08:44

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
08 October, 08:16
Not really headache for me, but felt more like pressure in the head. Also vertigo and nausea which comes and go

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
08 October, 08:10
feels more like a numbing

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
08 October, 10:14
In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication
Praying for you now. We gotta get you out of a dark bedroom so you can enjoy the light and your life!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
08 October, 06:47
no headaches this week thank God.
random ear pain a couple times that made me scream lol 😆

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
08 October, 04:38
Nice numbers

2 pics

Dayna Marie @Ohana_First
08 October, 04:32
🙋🏼‍♀️ I had one that lasted an entire day and into the next day.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
08 October, 04:31
No headache but sleeping a lot

Rusty Shackleford @RShackleford
08 October, 02:50
No headache. But allergies have hit me like a truck. Seasonal allergies and me have never gotten along.