Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Please repost this let's find his fellow Heroes for him.
07:03 PM - Oct 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
08 October, 09:43
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
08 October, 09:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
08 October, 09:33
I don't have "Fakebook" but there is a group for survivors and family of the 384th squad.
https://m.facebook.com/gro...

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
08 October, 12:25
Thank you sir, from a Kiwi. We.... I remember you

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
07 October, 08:46
Shared on facebook

Pinka nita @Pinkamom
07 October, 07:44
My father was in the 646 Bombbardment squadron but he has passed.

08 October, 02:02
In response Pinka nita to her Publication

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 October, 07:10
Is there information regarding a point of contact in case fellow airman are found?

07 October, 07:23
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I only have the image hoping too get more info myself