Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Ok personal opinion incoming:

Nana appreciates the ppl that take their time and life to keep us informed with their videos, but we all are pressed for time here trying to get thr as much as possible as quickly usually as possible.
That being said for me personally, when I dial in to hear you, am not interested at all in watching 5 minutes of your preferred music and flashing pictures before your shows even starts.
06:30 PM - Oct 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 October, 10:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Btw not talking about the wonderful music videos and meme videos, I am talking about news videos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
07 October, 10:40
Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
07 October, 10:30
I move past all that ,but I agree..👍

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
07 October, 07:16
Finally someone said it 😂😏
It's similar to calling a business & getting that noxious robot recording, requesting you choose from a seemingly never ending list of options.....then after you've pressed that 😐 and pressed that 🤨 and pressed that 😕 you find that none of the offered choices are ultimately what you need 😒..... and you're left trying to figure out how to subvert the system to actually reach a live person in customer service 😵🤬
(pet peeve)
*end rant*

07 October, 09:00
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Pretty sure that is a world wide pet peeve!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
07 October, 06:47
well some people are documenting history with there vidoes of pictures and crappy music they like. Maybe if you ever took the time to make one you could maybe get it. But sure thankQ for takig your time and watching...haha

look and see how many times you see the word "HOPE" IN THAT VIDEO. can find anything anywhere with that ? Juat my PERSONAL OPINION...HAHA

07 October, 10:21
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
No hun Nana loves the music videos with the wonderful memes and Patriot pics, I am must talking about when we view news shows, news videos. Some of them are like sitting thr 10 min of commercials before the show starts.

I have seen some lately that there was over 5 to 10 minutes before I ever even get to the person giving the news.

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
07 October, 06:40
short and sweet please