Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 October, 08:17
I’m tired of people saying nothing is happening.

You’re now living in a world where being pro-life is becoming trendy. All praise to God the Father.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
06 October, 11:23
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Do not know the details of what is happening but do know/feel the world is different than it was in 2020/21 and it is still changing into something better. Can feel it. Now truth can be voiced without fear. The rage and noise of the left has been silenced and a calm has settled. When all the truth is out, prolife will no longer be called an election issue.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
07 October, 02:38
In response God Wins to her Publication
The Sun is shining.the air has a light breeze....and i am heading for a hike from my home in asheville......The Power of graditude,love,kindness r Rising Everyday...God and his People r changing the World....By Rising our Vibes,Rising our Energy and Rising our TRUTH!Have a weekend of Blessings!
πŸ’™πŸ™πŸŒΈπŸŒΌπŸŒΉπŸŒΎ

Only people mentioned by GR2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from God Wins, click on at the bottom under it