Robby Ball @perfectsliders
05 February, 11:59
CHARLIE WARD ANNOUNCING ARRESTS OF BIDEN AND POLITICIANS

"The official announcement of military law was on January 20th at 12:00 a.m. The mainstream media were all notified by the U.S. Military Goverment. They turned a blind eye to it. Biden, 355 congressmen, 109 senators and 464 elected arrested."

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
05 February, 12:07
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
https://uscode.house.gov/v... have sauce on this?...I do the insurrection act was inacted...

This had previously said it was enacted on Jan 21, 2021, it now says it took effect Feb. 4th, 2021...

Curiouser & curiouser...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Irish @MagaIrish
I believe the dates on the Gov. Website reflect the date of the active text of the law which is updated daily, not the activated date of the law.
12:17 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Running Waters207 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MagaIrish in this post can reply
Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
05 February, 12:42
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
Not sure I understand. I had been checking up on the codes since the 21st. This is the first time I have seen a date change...

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
05 February, 12:52
In response Running Waters207 to her Publication
The daily dates on the website are reflecting that correct information and text on that law for that date of posting. Not reflecting the actual enacting dates of the law. So the law text is accurate for Feb. 5th but that actual Law may have been enacted on Jan. 20th or whatever.