Kevina Brian @Gatachica
06 October, 10:03
Im so ANNOYED! Pissed off that this POS who’s brain doesn’t work looking for Jackie and takes orders from the Easter Bunny is talking with Venezuela?! WTF Man! Action needs to happen now! Id love to have a convo with DeSantis who saw first hand how this DEMENTED man is! Im a Trump fan to the end but how much longer can we last with this stolen 2020 vote being allowed to RUIN USA?! Patriots Please Inspire Me! Im fading!😪😪😪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
❤️🙏🤗You have to take a deep breath and believe. God is the one in control of all of this. We are on His time, not ours. He has already won, therefore we have already won. I have been in the same boat as you. I just give it all to God and let Him handle it. He will, if you let him. Turn off everything and find your place of peace. Cry if you need to, scream or whatever you need to do, but don't let it consume you. God Bless You. Keep the Faith. Keep believing in God and Jesus. They've got this.
01:02 PM - Oct 06, 2022
In response Kevina Brian to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
06 October, 04:22
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Beautiful and so true❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
06 October, 09:23
In response Charlotte Martingano to her Publication
❤️🙏🤗Thank you so much for your kind words. I appreciate them.