Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
07 October, 11:57
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
That's about right. They probably have an employee whose sole purpose is to come up with new fees.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Holden @Amandpms
06 October, 08:05
My monthly mortgage statement.
True story.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Holden @Amandpms
06 October, 08:05
My monthly mortgage statement.
True story.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
06 October, 04:39
So true ... it does!

Ben Carson @realBenCarson
06 October, 03:51
UPDATE: HEY PHAM TRUMP SMART CARD BROKE ALL THE RECORDS, STILL GOT ANY DOUBTS 😎

A lot of you guys messaged me asking why you can't claim more than 50 Trump Smart Card. Well, like I said before, the amount is limited and soon the limit will be even lower.

Act fast! I already have around 100#TrumpSmartCard's and it's the best investment I ever made. I have family and I wanted to make sure they are taken care of for the rest of their lives. Trump helped me with that!

Don't miss this lifetime chance to became next Trump Smart Card Millionaire!

⚠️IMPORTANT: NO REGISTRATION, NO CERTIFICATION, NO VERIFICATION NEEDED.

💥Get at least 20 Trump Smart Cards💥

Hurry up! The#TrumpSmartCard will have their value rising starting November, don't miss your chance, order here from the official site:

🛒 https://rb.gy/9en91r

Make sure they are in stock first because they have been in huge demand!!! Don't say I didn't told you!

Sr_ Bez donated @srbez
06 October, 01:45
and now…. “fuel surcharge”

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
06 October, 01:47
In response Sr_ Bez to his Publication
Ya don't forget their lovely fuel surcharge fee too. I have a feeling this list could go on for eternity lol

06 October, 01:33
and I see you have .17 cents left in your account, we gonna need that for a fee too.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
06 October, 12:50
lol i get that. i am such a rebellion it force me to simplify my life been happier ever since. God Bless

06 October, 12:52
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
God Bless you too Kenneth 😊

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
06 October, 12:49
Copenhagen snuff
$5.50 Pennsylvania
$11.00 Florida
😳

06 October, 12:51
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
😳 Their proud of that one dayumm

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
06 October, 02:37
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Ahhh yes, imagine what states would do if not for the tax on booze and 'baccy. That there is flat highway robbery

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
06 October, 12:45
SO TRUE, but you have to add Federal on all these.. LOL😉

06 October, 12:47
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Ha soo True, we need to make a new list lmao🤣