Kevina Brian @Gatachica
06 October, 10:03
Im so ANNOYED! Pissed off that this POS who’s brain doesn’t work looking for Jackie and takes orders from the Easter Bunny is talking with Venezuela?! WTF Man! Action needs to happen now! Id love to have a convo with DeSantis who saw first hand how this DEMENTED man is! Im a Trump fan to the end but how much longer can we last with this stolen 2020 vote being allowed to RUIN USA?! Patriots Please Inspire Me! Im fading!😪😪😪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 October, 10:15
In response Kevina Brian to her Publication
VK Spotify #11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevina Brian @Gatachica
06 October, 10:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My Hero VK liking my post has made my day! God Bless you Sir!🙏🏼🙌🏻🥰

06 October, 10:30
In response Kevina Brian to her Publication
You will realize you are the hero.

Only people mentioned by TimA in this post can reply
Rat Pack @Rat17Pack
07 October, 03:57
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
Fantasy Island is not a fantasy, it's been in our face the whole time. One day.

TrueView Patriot @TimA
07 October, 07:41
In response Rat Pack to his Publication
rat is fired up 🤓📝🔥🎥

Tiffany Blue @TiffanyBlue
06 October, 09:01
Z Plane Z Plane!

Tiffany Blue @TiffanyBlue
06 October, 09:03
In response Tiffany Blue to her Publication
Who knew how relevant Z would be back then...

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 October, 11:52
Showing my age...I used to watch that show as a kid lol

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
06 October, 11:16

TrueView Patriot @TimA
06 October, 11:20
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
🇺🇸🤣👍🏻💣🔥 sup brother charlie

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
06 October, 11:15
Diego Garcia vibes...

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
06 October, 11:15
529JK

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 October, 11:09
Da Plane Boss, Da Plane.

06 October, 10:47
Antarctica Vibes.

LeLe John @Grace1125
06 October, 07:22
hmmmm

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
08 October, 11:12
A = 1
V = 22

Another 122 and nice timestamp!

22:47
22 = V
47 > 11 = K

VK 😎