Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 October, 11:08
Is Dan hinting EBS soon? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
05 October, 02:00
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

It could mean the arrest of Trump is coming soon.

Juan O'Savin said the Oct. 1 Rally would be the last one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
President Trump has a rally Saturday Oct 8th in NV and another rally Sunday in Mesa, AZ. Two Trump rallies back to back, Juan is full of crap💩
03:58 PM - Oct 05, 2022
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Diana in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
07 October, 10:07
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
😢JUAN IS A NICE GUY, BUT WE DON'T NEED MORE MISINFORMATION. REAL TIRED OF IT. BOTH SIDES. MAKES YOU WONDER. BTW. IN MY BOOK MISINFORMATION IS LIEING. JUST A FOOKED WORD AND EVERYONE IS USING IT. WE HAVE TO STOP LIEING. KEEPS US GOING IN CIRCLES.

Diana DJT @Diana
08 October, 03:30
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
I try to use discernment, their are alot of people with opinions, not fact. I try to research, connect the dots & come to my own conclusion. I was on board with Juan, listened to his interviews, bought quite a few of his books, watched A Perfect Day, bought shirt, what really got me was the movie Sound of Freedom, that him and Jim Cavizel went on tour to promote about Child Sex Trafficking, to this day, it has NEVER COME OUT😡Juan “these boots are made for bullshitting” O Savin lost his credibility with me. You will know them by their fruits🙏🏼💥