Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
05 October, 09:24
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
but then what about our monies in those banks?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 October, 09:30
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
As I understand it
Space Force has mirrored all bank accounts
into the Quantum Financial System
so our money is safe.
However we may not be able to access it
at some point
when we have the Blackout
if not before.
QTeam has this.
Trust the plan πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Noyes @Quathae
05 October, 08:02
and……if the banks havevfailed, why why why are we still making oayments on those things? when will they just announce it skready?

Kathy Noyes @Quathae
05 October, 07:55
and….if balancrs are written iff bc the bank fails is the peraon who had the loan/mortgage/CC liabke fir any taxes on the bakances going to zero?

Kathy Noyes @Quathae
05 October, 07:53
So let me get this straight so i understabd. if a bank fails, rhen any loans, credit cards, mortgages, ets given out by that bank becone null abs void? ie people are off the hook?

05 October, 08:02
In response Kathy Noyes to his Publication
That sounds right
BUT I DON'T KNOW πŸ™

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
05 October, 04:30
wen day! ⚜️

Dissident @Dissident
05 October, 04:18
again, I ask: are you high or just stupid?!... unfortunately I am left to conclude you are just a shill for selling snake oil.
There are adults out there that actually know what a derivative is and what these numbers IMPLY!...
Please stop posting this BS as it devalues your credibility regarding other things in which I may not be as versed.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
05 October, 04:00
WOW!!!! I have worked for 35 years in banking for 6 different banks. A couple of mom & pop banks that merged into these bigger banks listed. The last bank I worked for #11 on the list I retired early due to work politics. In some ways this seems surreal that this is happening. TIMBER‼️ Down they go‼️

05 October, 04:23
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Down they go, Peanuts!!
Thank God for QTeam
& The Plan To Save The World πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ’›πŸ’₯πŸ”†πŸ”†πŸ•ŠοΈ

No more bloodline debt
no more bloodline usury
no more bloodline slavery
no more bloodline perpetual wars
no more bloodline money laundering
no more bloodline Human Trafficking
no more bloodline CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN
NO
MORE
BLOODLINES!!!!! Reptiles, Royals, Rocks, Rothsβ€”kaput!!!

#GodWins
#TheBestIsTrulyToCome
#QUANTUM
#MiraculousTech
#Health
#Abundance
#PristinePlanet

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 October, 03:37
πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ’«πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

05 October, 03:50
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
πŸ˜ΉπŸŽ‰πŸ”†πŸ’₯πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
05 October, 03:36
πŸ’₯ X 17 BAZILLION 😝

05 October, 03:49
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
πŸ˜ΉπŸ€£πŸ”†πŸ”†πŸ”†πŸ”†πŸ”†πŸ”†πŸ”†πŸ’›πŸ’₯πŸ•ŠοΈ