Only people mentioned by DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
07 October, 03:47
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
So when you visit a church and you leave feeling like....there's just no life in that church. The people seem lifeless...the music seems lifeless...etc.. It's not JUST about what they are teaching....and the music they are playing....but the structure you are in. The people that are there are being affected by that structure...creating a domino effect. There are more levels to this in my mind too....I mean...I know that the PEOPLE are the Church...but what if...the people that are there permanently don't recognize it because they aren't fully "alive" inside. Those that visit...that are living "alive" (higher frequency) DO recognize it and don't return or stay long. I'm not saying they don't have Jesus inside...or that they aren't saved...but just aren't high frequency? I don't know. I'm just theorizing based on this information. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Patriot @Patriot1650
07 October, 03:46
Great research, very interesting, wonder if this is another reason there were church burnings a few years back?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
05 October, 12:45
🎯

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 October, 12:13
Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear...

Follow me

https://youtu.be/rh9yjReuW...

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 October, 12:11
Because Jesus is the vibration from which all blessings flow